• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Build for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 + Future

Re: New Build for 2011

Ordered TnT long arms, Spartan rear locker, RE3.5" coils and a 50" curved light bar for it. After everything is installed I'll measure for the correct shocks.

New Build for 2011

I like the TNT longarms, the tuck up high n tight virtually flat belly pan, best bang for the buck(I literally have no money in my longarms).

Re: New Build for 2011

Yeah I wanted a simple bolt on radius arm setup. This time I needed a crossmember that I wasn't gonna be able to destroy. I killed my bds and clayton crossmembers because the lca mounts hung down too much.

Bob did you ever straighten out the stalling problem on the other one? I just had a similar problem with my 01 and it turned out to be the map sensor.

Jesus, stumbled upon this thread somehow...you sound like me.

Ive owned and put a good bit of work into the following:

88XJ, 98XJ, 00XJ, 97TJ, 98XJ 2 door, 99WJ, 91YJ, 99XJ, 98XJ, 99TJ, 00XJ, 00XJ, 93YJ, 01XJ, 98TJ

(In that order) lol

Bob, if you had all the Jeeps you've ever had all lined up in a row .... and you could only pick one to keep and wheel for the next five years .... which one would it be?

Back