• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need shop in OC for lift and other work

spacomponents said:
:eyes: hey, San Gabriel is not far. my only issue is I don't own an XJ yet. I'm more determined than ever to go build a nice one,

because,

my friends with Wranglers are all making fun of me, kickin' sand in my face...

they suggested I get my XJ, add wheels tires, 3 inch lift and a 1" or 2" BODY LIFT, cause that's what all of them did!:moon:

well then maybe i can hook you up with my 04 wrangler already lifted 19k miles very clean looking x wrangler, go here to check it out . www.yoloautosales.com

spacomponents said:
looks clean and nice. what is the lift you did??

I have the Rubicon Express 4.5" lift, ACOS in the front, 1.5" shackle in the rear, adj control arms (upper & lower), control arm drop brackets, RE HD trac bar with brace, and Bilstein 5150 shocks.

It took me 3 years and 3 lift combinations (way too much money!). Build it right the first time, meaning, find the lift and tire you want to run, and build it. I wasted money on a smaller lift just to say I was lifted. I went all over with my 3" lift, but things are much better with the 6" of lift, 33's, gears and lockers.

Good Luck!

San Gabrial is graet for me collecting parts as we speak. But fair warning once it goes up on stands it all gets done at once, When i drop it off the stands she rolls. RE 3.5 or 4.5 lift, HP D 30 change and rebuild the DANA 30 new seals, new bearings, new u-joints. Front drive shaft from case to diff, SYE if needed, trans mount, motor mounts. I know this is gonna take some time to do but we do what we have to do.

tweakado said:
San Gabrial is graet for me collecting parts as we speak. But fair warning once it goes up on stands it all gets done at once, When i drop it off the stands she rolls. RE 3.5 or 4.5 lift, HP D 30 change and rebuild the DANA 30 new seals, new bearings, new u-joints. Front drive shaft from case to diff, SYE if needed, trans mount, motor mounts. I know this is gonna take some time to do but we do what we have to do.

woo, now that is the real overhaul jobs, my shop come with everything , accept the tools to replace inner seal in the diff, other than that every thing is there ,

Back