• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Utah local chapter

Alright, July 19th @9:00AM in the K-mart parking lot will be the Bountiful ridge trail run. This will be a good starting point for discussion regarding a Utah NAXJA local chapter. For further information go to the Bountiful ridge trail run thread located in the un-official trail runs on this site. STP189 is putting on this run and it should be a good one. Let's get as many XJ's involved as possible. Hope to see you all there. Oh yea TJ's and ol CJ's are welcomed if they want. Thx Climbon

I'm looking for dual citizenship as well. Are temporary idahoans/permanent virginians welcome?

not sure if I can make it this weekend though

ok, Rattlesnake was awesome. Now I'm going to AF canyon Sunday the 3rd. I'll post a new thread in the "un-official runs" forum.

utahxjer said:
ok, Rattlesnake was awesome. Now I'm going to AF canyon Sunday the 3rd. I'll post a new thread in the "un-official runs" forum.

I'm driving by the Rubicon that day :rolleyes:----probably in the Suburban.......

Back