• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Utah local chapter

climbon

NAXJA Forum User
For those who are interested in a local NAXJA Utah chapter, respond to this thread with your name, E-mail and what city you live in. We are going to have our first meeting to get the chapter off the groung and moving. The date, place and time will be given soon. Thanks KeithNAXJA

Count me in. I don't know if I'd have a lot of time to devote to it but I would do what I could. About the only times I have to visit NAXJA is when I'm at work. :shhh:
I'm in Kaysville.

Jeff you were brought up in conversation after the little Moab trip I was told that you would be the one to talk with to get it off and running. Lets keep in touch Thanks

climbon said:
Jeff you were brought up in conversation after the little Moab trip I was told that you would be the one to talk with to get it off and running. Lets keep in touch Thanks

I WASN'T there.......don't even go there Turner.....:D.......

Marc Bryson
[email protected]
West Jordan

I'm not full of time, but would be interested in helping out in a supportive role. I don't even know where I'll be living in the next six months (hopefully sticking around, but I'll go whereever the new job takes me)

I'm like Marc, I'm interested in helping but don't have a lot of time at the moment. I've already been an organizer on the yearly Moab Fall Fling for the past several years and have established some relationships with a few local vendors.

Tom Roche
[email protected] (new addy soon...I think it'll be [email protected])
Ogden

Looks like a NorthWest chapter forum just got started
(in my best Utahn) -> We need tuh get one uh those fancy chapter forums too!

It's our turn!

[email protected]
Sandy

Whenever we get this up and running, let's have an introduction 'cause I don't know all of the Utah folks. I've been MIA from the forums for awhile and have some catch-up work to do here.

Tom

Tom R. said:
Whenever we get this up and running, let's have an introduction 'cause I don't know all of the Utah folks. I've been MIA from the forums for awhile and have some catch-up work to do here.

Tom

Yeah, where ya been Tom?? Did you have to get away from the whole "Jeep Thing" for a while to maintain some sanity? I was over at Jeff's house this weekend and we had both mentioned that we hadn't heard much from you.

Oh yeah, I forgot my e-mail address above:

Joe Fairchild
[email protected]
Kaysville

I'd like to be in charge of the money. :angel:

Been busy with work, going to school, and my first love: music. This leaves little time for Jeep stuff.

Tom

Very good, nice to see the interest. I know alot of us are limited in our time, but a supporting role is better than nothing. Let's start throwing out dates after the 23rd of July for a trail run and a"get to know you" type deal. I am willing to organize and push paper to send out info material. I would like to see this chapter complete by the 20 year XJ event in Moab. So who want to begin with a place and date for the next trail run. You can reach me at [email protected] I am out in Eagle mountain Thx

You folks proceed with this plan. I'll be gone for awhile and won't be back until mid September....it's a work thing. I just hope to have a somewhat workable/driveable Jeep for the Moab celebration. Know anyone who has a set of good condition RE1463 springs for sale? :D

Tom

Looks like fun. I think that a Bountiful Ridge run would be good for a first meet and greet/vote. It's right in the middle of the Utah county boys and the Weber county boys. I am going up there tomorrow to make sure everything is still there and accessable so I will let you know. But I am still up to going just about anywhere. Let me know what you think.

Has anyone been up Providence Canyon by Logan? I was told it is a good time and sence I am going to Logan this weekend for the 4th I wanted to try it out. I guess it goes up to Logan Peak.

stp189 said:
Looks like fun. I think that a Bountiful Ridge run would be good for a first meet and greet/vote. It's right in the middle of the Utah county boys and the Weber county boys. I am going up there tomorrow to make sure everything is still there and accessable so I will let you know. But I am still up to going just about anywhere. Let me know what you think.

Has anyone been up Providence Canyon by Logan? I was told it is a good time and sence I am going to Logan this weekend for the 4th I wanted to try it out. I guess it goes up to Logan Peak.

Prov. Canyon: It does..........I'll see if I can tow the XJ up for the weekend. If I can, I'll post here and try and meet you......

mbryson said:
Prov. Canyon: It does..........I'll see if I can tow the XJ up for the weekend. If I can, I'll post here and try and meet you......

Sounds Good. Keep in touch. If you did come, what day would it be? Do you remember how to get there?

stp189 said:
Sounds Good. Keep in touch. If you did come, what day would it be? Do you remember how to get there?

I'll be up there Thursday through Sunday........I don't know my plans (wife's families 'holiday' weekend)

Back