• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Photo Assignment.

about to be going....

stp84245.jpg

down...

Looking down from Alstrom Point on Lake Powell boaters fireworks.

4th08_03.jpg

JEONLYEP said:
Got this one just the other day....

DOWN.jpg

The down I understand.....

The backend part has me questioning......

Maybe they had a wicked case of the 'ROIDS

This is a long way down...

DSCF1470.jpg

100_0717.jpg

Every year at this time, we hold a Block Party. Everyone shows up about 7pm with their favorite desert, party snacks, etc and we sit around and shoot the breeze while the kids play badmitton, jump on the tramp, and play kickball in the cul-de-sac across the street.
When it gets dark, we get out the fireworks and light up the block......it's a big hit, especially when kid who lives DOWN the street drives up in the Weinermobile, so he stops and let the kids check it out, gave out weiner whistles and let the kids honk the horn, which plays the Oscar Mayer Weiner song.

XJEEPER said:
100_0717.jpg

Every year at this time, we hold a Block Party. Everyone shows up about 7pm with their favorite desert, party snacks, etc and we sit around and shoot the breeze while the kids play badmitton, jump on the tramp, and play kickball in the cul-de-sac across the street.
When it gets dark, we get out the fireworks and light up the block......it's a big hit, especially when kid who lives DOWN the street drives up in the Weinermobile, so he stops and let the kids check it out, gave out weiner whistles and let the kids honk the horn, which plays the Oscar Mayer Weiner song.

Why is the weiner mobile in a different language?

OK Ryan, the next word should be TRACKS. Lets see what you can come up with.

mwheelin4toys_0818.jpg

These are the best tracks I could find.

I like that first one with the GPS and the old station out of focus in the background Mary!

Back