• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA give-away XJ build

So is anyone planning on putting a few hundred miles on this thing before we raffle it off? Might be a good idea to work out any bugs before the winner drives it home.

yes....I will be doing this once it is street able.

It may be driven to Utah as well

To be elgible for this do you have to be at the moab event? As I will not be able to make the event but will buy tickets if I can still win, and not have to be at the event.

We will try to call from the event as soon as the ticket is drawn if its determined the winner isn't there.

mac 'then you get to make travel arrangements' gyvr

Courtesy of the SoCal Chapter.

uploadfromtaptalk1376163390271.jpg

HELL YEAH!

Thank you SoCal Chapter!!!!

:party:

Thanks to Scotty's in El Monte, we have an aligned Giveaway XJ!

Thy were EXTREMELY kind and donated their good work to NAXJA. If you live in the area please support them. Shawn there is an XJ guy as well :)

20130826_074804_zps56a6d757.jpg

20130826_074817_zps888eb0fc.jpg

Thanks to Scotty's, we have started to drive the XJ and shake out all the issues before it makes it to Moab :)

SWEET!!! totally worth the drive to find a place that is lifted rig friendly as well, most big chain shops won't touch a rig with a lift.

adding this to the good places to know in socal thread

:party:

Thanks to Scotty's in El Monte, we have an aligned Giveaway XJ!

Thy were EXTREMELY kind and donated their good work to NAXJA. If you live in the area please support them. Shawn there is an XJ guy as well :)

20130826_074804_zps56a6d757.jpg

20130826_074817_zps888eb0fc.jpg

Thanks to Scotty's, we have started to drive the XJ and shake out all the issues before it makes it to Moab :)

What do they charge for an alignment?

Back