• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2011 Swapmeet

anyone wants zj tie rods I have like 4 now.....

might be a bit early for this, but whatever.

I've got:

a Lincoln stick welder 220v. got a 180c mig, so the stick will just be taking up space....Bought it from foxwar71 for $100 I believe? just want to get my $ back, or close to it. make an offer.

I'm not too good at selling stuff, so feel free to lowball. :D

If you still have the stick welder, I'll take it for $100. That way you can get your money back. :D Let me know if Foxwar doesn't want it!!

Thanks!

Sounds good, ill bring it with me! :thumbup:

Heres some stuff i dont need anymore: I have pics of all this stuff just dont have them handy while this is being typed.

1) Skyjacker Suspension 3” lift coils ( gave me around 4"-4.5"), they are about 2 years old still pretty stiff. Red paint is chipped and cracking a little. ( Ibelive the part # is JC30F) $100.00

2)Syjacker suspension fixed lower control arms,Ran them with the coils posted above, fairly new greasable poly bushings installed. Could use a new coat of red paint .( I belive the part # is GLLR3) $75.00

3) 4xdoctor Dana 35 diff guard, Brand new still packaged up,comes with hardware and instructions. $40.00

4)Rustys Offroad air tube for a TJ. This is brand new also.
( part #RP-AT11-TJ) $15.00

5)Rough Country suspension 3” lift coils. ran for less than a year. Pretty much brand new, powdercoating is flaking off.. (Part # 9262) $80.00

6)Rough Country suspension fixed lower control arms for 3" lift. Greaseable bushings in good condion. A few scratches on the bottom of them. $60.00 ?

If you are intrested in any of these items but dont like my prices send me a PM ill see what i can do.Thanks.

Last edited:
2 pairs of D30 shafts, 297x. both have u-joints in driveable condition. one set has hubs still on em, the hubs are kinda toast. both sets of shafts are a bit on the rusty side, could use a cleaning.

$40 for a set.

2 pairs of D30 shafts, 297x. both have u-joints in driveable condition. one set has hubs still on em, the hubs are kinda toast. both sets of shafts are a bit on the rusty side, could use a cleaning.

$40 for a set.

Ill take a set. preferably the set with the hubs off but it dosnt matter. Im assuming they are fron a non disconect d30 ?

I've got:
- New in box, Dana 30 Yoke, U-Bolt Style, 26 spline, 1310. $35 OBO
- Stock '78-79 Ford D60 inners. Clearanced for full circle clips, sandblasted and painted. Good Shape. $70 OBO
- New in box, Infinity Kappa Perfect 10"s and a prefect used Infinity 600W amp. I also have the correct cu.ft enclosers that will fit in place of the rear seat of an XJ. Throw me an offer.

I'm not lugging them down there unless someone is genuinely interested, so let me know before hand. :)

Last edited:
Back