• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my XJ stage 2 build thread

See? Drop the attitude and post pics of a hot chick, and now NAXJA loves you! :D

hahaha well isnt that the truth! ill have to get some more pics of this going, and that girl poses for a calender (or so she tells me), maybe we can make a naxja bikini/jeep calender, the same old maxim ones are gettin oldparty1:party1:party1:

Yeah go ahead and find some more :D

hahaha well isnt that the truth! ill have to get some more pics of this going, and that girl poses for a calender (or so she tells me), maybe we can make a naxja bikini/jeep calender, the same old maxim ones are gettin oldparty1:party1:party1:

I think you should start another "build" thread..:rtm:

:D

Thought you said there were jeeps in thos pictures.....funny i didnt see one......may have been a lil preoccupied though, scuse me while I go look again

well i just finished working my way threw every page of this thread dang i've learned a lot! this is my first post by the way, this seems like a great place.

well glad you chose my thread to learn from! most guys on here will tell you not to listen to me:rof::rof::rof::rof::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

well glad you chose my thread to learn from! most guys on here will tell you not to listen to me:rof::rof::rof::rof::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
x2 ;)

hahaha gotta give you a hard time man :D

i think he's on the other end, probably up late...

i've seen much much worse! like those people that say "yeah i've got a '95 cherokee v6 what kind of stereo should i get?" lol

Back