• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my XJ stage 2 build thread

kinda sold it to my brother actually, he has only paid me $300 for it so far so i may be taking it back this school year since ill be able to afford so...

btw this is EMR1101, im on my friend jake's profile were putting his new engine and clutch in

Fascinating. You log in, under someone else's account, to answer a question that same person asked you, while you're working on that person's rig? Why don't you just tell him?

Nominated yet again.

Fascinating. You log in, under someone else's account, to answer a question that same person asked you, while you're working on that person's rig? Why don't you just tell him?

Nominated yet again.

This thread is killing my brain cells.

11may29-fail-boat.jpg

-Alex

you guys are relentless. and yeah idk why i posted that. anywho, i do have good news, im getting the xj back in september, possibly earlier.

amusing thread... suggest removal of attitude and reading of directions! perhaps a torque wrench as well?

I started laughing when you began ripping RCman a new one over his incredulity, I guess you haven't seen his build thread in advfab?

ps - don't take this wrong and yell at me or anything, but those rear brake lines are scary*2. suggest you do something about them.

I do like the build, it's just... wow. thread amuses me more.

Yeah I looked through some of the first pages last night for fun and I was like damn I was a dick haha, i think its because of how damn frustrating all this was :(

anywho, yeah new brake lines will be done eventually but really its not much of a big deal when on the road, but offroad i could see a stick snagging it which would be less than enjoyable.

Back