• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My First Jeep Built Tell me how I did!

those are the ugliest rims i have ever seen-and they are beyond popular here i have seen them on 4x4s and mustangs etc and even painted purple on a lowriding ford stepside- i hate them

i like the rest though

The Tires are 31 x 10.50's
and yes I did all the work my self, And if i had the money I would change the rims and tires they will work for now. And the Rear Deck is 1/8th flat steel with bracing and its all soild. And thanks everyone that has some thing NICE to say.

Building Rock Guards this week and im Leaving Saturday to go to Nebraska for 2 weeks hunting to test her out.

Last edited:
Looks really nice, but where are you planning on putting the game? Since the window is almost unusable I'd make a rack for game there. It would also be a good place for coolers and keep some things off of the roof and out of the wind while on the road.

Good Job, what is the total cost of it for you so far though?

Im going out on the Omaha Rez. for Whitetail. Im shooting a T/C Encore in a .300 Winchester Mag. and im runing just Factory Winchester XP3's for now. The Deer is going to go on the Back I have a Lift Deal to get them up there a little easier, there are little D-ring's on the Top of the Platform to strap them to and i dont use the Back Window much any ways so no biggy with Blocking it. Where pulling it out there Behinde our 28 foot 5th wheel. and pulling it all with my Dad's 2003 Chevy 2500 Duramax thats has the Banks 6 gun tunner, Straight pipe exh. and banks Ram air intake., and a Kennedy Diesle Boost Valvle :D. I have a plug at the fornt of the Jeep I plug in and it powers all the Lights so i dont have to have extra lights for towing on it.. and the Total Cost is around $2,500

Back