• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My '01 XJ - A Work in Progress

bzauche

NAXJA Forum User
Well since there's some interest as to what I picked up, here ya go:

2001 Limited, 160k, 5" lift, 31" Firestone Destination M/T's, Garvin Industries Wilderness Rack, Hi-Lift Jack, homemade steel front bumper, perfect interior, and some lights scattered here and there.

So there it is! That's how it sits as of tonight. The pictures really don't show it's flaws (many), but I like it
smiley_yay.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB: Reliable XJ/ZJ for under $4500

Holy crap, that's clean!

Thanks man! I'm really pumped to get started on a couple of small things. The exterior looks better in the pictures than it really is (I need a new hood, the paint is a little two-toned on it), but the interior is absolutely flawless.

Move the lights under the hitch. They'll get crushed if you take it off the road.

But, that's a good lookin' XJ

Nice xj. What kinda camera did you use?

Awesome ride dude. The second picture seriously makes it look like it was done for an advertisement or something lol. Great pics mate.

Holy crap .. did it come in shrink wrap?

Thanks for the compliments! I feel bad still having this thread in the Wanted section haha.

It's really not that pretty from 10 feet away, pictures make it look beautiful though, I must admit :clap:

Immediate future plans include:
Black Magic Pads and Centric Rotors for the front
Teraflex Disc conversion for the rear
Quick Disco's

Gotta make it safe before I start spending money on bumpers and armor :laugh:

Thanks for the compliments! I feel bad still having this thread in the Wanted section haha.

It's really not that pretty from 10 feet away, pictures make it look beautiful though, I must admit :clap:

Immediate future plans include:
Black Magic Pads and Centric Rotors for the front
Teraflex Disc conversion for the rear
Quick Disco's

Gotta make it safe before I start spending money on bumpers and armor :laugh:

I can move it into the main chapter area. Just let me know. Did you use the D80 or was it on program? :spin1: Oh yea did you get it for less then $4500?

I can move it into the main chapter area. Just let me know. Did you use the D80 or was it on program? :spin1: Oh yea did you get it for less then $4500?

Yeah if you want to move it there that'd be fine, just rename it I guess.

I actually got it for exactly $4500 cash!

Yeah if you want to move it there that'd be fine, just rename it I guess.

I actually got it for exactly $4500 cash!

Done and done! IMHO that is a decent deal.

Done and done! IMHO that is a decent deal.

Thanks! Is there any way that you can delete all the posts relating to me still looking for one? Maybe start with my post of the pictures. And change the title to "My '01 XJ - A Work in Progress"? Sorry if that's too much to do! But yeah I think I got a great deal!

Changed the title.... I tried to delete to the pictures but it deleted the whole thread.... so maybe BA knows more about it and will chime in. I was thinking of copy past your post with pictures to the first post but then I thought I'd just leave it. LOL!

Changed the title.... I tried to delete to the pictures but it deleted the whole thread.... so maybe BA knows more about it and will chime in. I was thinking of copy past your post with pictures to the first post but then I thought I'd just leave it. LOL!

Thanks a bunch! I'll probably edit my first post to add the pictures, etc...

Thanks a bunch! I'll probably edit my first post to add the pictures, etc...

You canot edit. I can though. Figure out what you want and pm me.

Back