• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Unofficial Wheeling Trip-Hannibal Rocks ORP August 14/15th

bring your swim suits ladies..there is a pool there and it WILL be hot outside... (it may look like the pool on Vacation, who knows) Quote:Originally Posted by XJ&CHZ4ME

Ok, I will bring swim trunks but if you pee in the pool Tyler, Imma be pissed! :D

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

thanks Aaron...you soooo funny!!

BOB

Have fun guys lil too far for the Waggies. Although I kept an open mind the whole time reading. I need to wheel soon the sickness is driving me crazy. I think I am gonna hold out and do the Harlan, ky trip with hoebag. If you do this trip when it is Cooler I might be down. I have no AC so it would be a 6 and half out sauna trip in the waggies LOL.

Have fun guys lil too far for the Waggies. Although I kept an open mind the whole time reading. I need to wheel soon the sickness is driving me crazy. I think I am gonna hold out and do the Harlan, ky trip with hoebag. If you do this trip when it is Cooler I might be down. I have no AC so it would be a 6 and half out sauna trip in the waggies LOL.

:wave1:

Creep has no A/C either... and it dog-tracks... and it vibes a various speeds... and the rear t-case seal seeps... and I'm still coming... 7hr 40ish min drive... Roll down the windows :cry:...

:peace:

99SJ 'knows no boundaries' Ex

come on Rob, pull the string and make the trip. Hell, I even have room in the camper for Tess :D

:wave1:

Creep has no A/C either... and it dog-tracks... and it vibes a various speeds... and the rear t-case seal seeps... and I'm still coming... 7hr 40ish min drive... Roll down the windows :cry:...

:peace:

99SJ 'knows no boundaries' Ex

You are gonna compare driving with no AC in Wi too Ky. Ppppplease. This place it Hotter and more Humid. I sweat my balls off on the 20 min drive from work. I have no floor insulation and I found out that on just 2hour drives I can burn a hole in my leg on the tranny bell housing area. (went to Badlands in July). Anyway besides all that I have kids to think of and hearing them wine about the Heat is worse than me wining in the heat lol. Like I said once it gets cooler then I am down.

:bawl::bawl::bawl:

End Crying Rant

Squeeze everyone in the truck and tow one of them.

Dawn and I are registered Guests at the Hotel 8.
nothing but the best for my honey!!
Thanks for the number Aaron.:thumbup:

BOB

I guess I should reserve my camp spot at the dump :D

BOB, what is the number for the hote incase anyone else is wanting to stay there?

I am thinking I am going to add a 12V interior fan to the XJ to keep some air moving..it is gonna be a hot one!

BOB, what is the number for the hote incase anyone else is wanting to stay there?

I am thinking I am going to add a 12V interior fan to the XJ to keep some air moving..it is gonna be a hot one!

DUH! thanks Tyler

Super 8 573-221-5863

got one Queen bed, two nights...total with tax $155.00

BOB

Put a big ass block of ice behind it and you got A/C :D

You fellers have fun.
I hope you sweat your arses off!:D

You fellers have fun.

Im hoping too... I could stand to lose a pound or twenty... :gee:

Yes Tyler, come hang out at the hotel, all the cool kids are doing it ;)

Bob we still planning on meeting up Friday night for dinner? PM me you # so I can give you a call when we get in,thx.

Last edited:
You fellers have fun.

just pull the string and pony up to come on over..you got a truck, trailer and a Jeep...it is just that easy and a short drive to boot!

just pull the string and pony up to come on over..you got a truck, trailer and a Jeep...it is just that easy and a short drive to boot!

If I knew that there would be decent company when I got there, I would consider it. Rev and Susie are not going to make it.
:D

thats too bad..Camille was going just so she could see ya. Now I have to go and break the news...and her heart.

thats too bad..Camille was going just so she could see ya. Now I have to go and break the news...and her heart.

You know how to push my buttons don't ya!

no a/c in that camper yet? I'm telling ya that is the best upgrade ever!

mac 'wants to go but will be in recover for tonsils being removed on the 10th' gyvr

I have a portable room AC that I am bringing along, will make that camper an icebox in about 30 minutes! I also got a new fridge for it since it just had an ice box. Got a new mini microwave for it as well. As long as I have a good extensoin cord and the cheese machine I am good :D

I have a portable room AC that I am bringing along, will make that camper an icebox in about 30 minutes! I also got a new fridge for it since it just had an ice box. Got a new mini microwave for it as well. As long as I have a good extensoin cord and the cheese machine I am good :D

your gonna need 60amp service on that thing...

mac 'trying to decide between a microwave or tv' gyvr

Back