• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab march 20-23

Re: tentative: moab march 20-23

I will be there barring a major catastophy. Do you wanna split the cost of one of the cabins at slickrock campground??? What trails are you thinking of running??? I may even have the rig re-geared by then too!!!

I was planning on camping but depending on cost I could be in for the cabins.

Whatever trails are gonna be a real kick in the pants and use the jeep to it's potential.

I was planning on camping but depending on cost I could be in for the cabins.

Whatever trails are gonna be a real kick in the pants and use the jeep to it's potential.

I would suggest camping, sure its nice to be in a campground and close to town. But nothing beats waking up to the pristine, calm, red rocks and sand every morning.

I would say start off on Poison Spider, Hells Revenge, Fins and Things if youve never been there before, kinda lets you figure out the slick rock and what not. Then go Pritchett, Golden Spike, Behind the rocks (all the fun ones)

I miss Moab. By far my favorite place in the world.

It's really very unfortunate that my spring break ends on the 21st... I would really like to tag along!

Pritchett is on my list. You down to run it?

What time Sunday you wanting tO leave? I'm thinkin of leaving the springs around 6am?...

Pritchett is on my list. You down to run it?

What time Sunday you wanting tO leave? I'm thinkin of leaving the springs around 6am?...

Most of pritchett is pretty straight forward. the only one that is weird is rocker knocker. gotta know the right line. and its very counter-intuitive... and its scarier then hell.

Most of pritchett is pretty straight forward. the only one that is weird is rocker knocker. gotta know the right line. and its very counter-intuitive... and its scarier then hell.

whens the last time you ran pritchett? chewy hill, axle hill both i think are worse than rocker knocker and of course rockpile which the bypass is worse than the obstacle itself. and if you have no winch the bypass is your only option.

whens the last time you ran pritchett? chewy hill, axle hill both i think are worse than rocker knocker and of course rockpile which the bypass is worse than the obstacle itself. and if you have no winch the bypass is your only option.

I ran it last fall. dont get me wrong those hills are hard, but the lines are more straight forward then rocker knocker (cant go straight up it). I could see how the bypass on rockpile could get pretty torn up easily. but there were enough rocks stacked up that we walked right up it. i didnt take a line on the whole trail (xj on 35s)

i'm thinking if i have enough money after playin in the west, i'm gonna head east and join ya in moab. :D

where will you be stayin at?

Back