• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc parts

Sale pending on the ECM, knuckles, t-case cross-member, and fuel rail with injectors.

Everything else is still available.

I will get the brands of the CB's tomorrow.

I will be having a yard sale on June 9th, so if you are interested in anything, please come by and see it. you can also see all of the other thing we are selling. Some toys and clothes my sone out grew, a couple of book shelves and storage shelves, nice office desk with chair and file cabinet, patio set, and more...

PM me for the address....

ECM, TPS, fuel rail, 1 cb, knuckles, and window glass - gone!

New items found!
Brand new, in the plastic:
Rubicon Express large race for control arms (part #RE3797)
Rubicon Express degree shims 2.5" x 4 degrees (part #RE1467)
Rubicon Express 3/8" center pins (part #RE1483)

I have 1 CB left. Radio Shack TRC-250

The CD player is a JVC KD-S890 with detachable face and remote control.

I will be selling these items at my yard sale on June 9th. If you want something before then, let me know.

I had a guy come by and get a few things, I let him go through the boxes and he found stuff he liked. I gave him a heck of a price!

Guys,

I have moved and I brought some of these parts with me as i could not bear throwing them away.

Here are soem of the things remaining:

(2) brand new, in the box 2 degree offset upper ball joints

rearview mirror

upper and lower radiator hoses

(2) Cb's with magnet antenneas

Poweraid throttle body spacer

Brand new oil filler cap (chrome)

gas cap

Brand new, in the plastic:
Rubicon Express large race for control arms (part #RE3797)
Rubicon Express degree shims 2.5" x 4 degrees (part #RE1467)
Rubicon Express 3/8" center pins (part #RE1483)

Come get the hole box of stuff! make me an offer! I want them to go to someone that may use them...

I am still in Lake Forest and I work in Irvine. I can put the box of stuff in my truck and meet durign my lunch through the week.

I'll take the rear view mirror, RE race, and a cb with antenna.

My trucks in the shop, as soon as i get it back I'm coming to south county. Later this week maybe or early next - will call you.

I need the oil filler cap if it is the threaded type.

Cal can pick it up for me.

Back