• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Craig's list Thread

http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/3641173290.html

WJ for $900. Needs engine, Laredo should be a 4.0.

I am wondering if it is one of those Laredo special editions, leather interior and looks like a Quadratrac t-case shifter. Could go either way on the engine, go figure a CL ad about a blown engine has no underhood pictures :dunno:

I've been waiting for a busted 4.0 WJ to pop up for a while, I better figure out what I'm doing this weekend.

I am wondering if it is one of those Laredo special editions, leather interior and looks like a Quadratrac t-case shifter. Could go either way on the engine, go figure a CL ad about a blown engine has no underhood pictures :dunno:

I've been waiting for a busted 4.0 WJ to pop up for a while, I better figure out what I'm doing this weekend.

No year, no mileage, could be v6 or v8, and two different prices.

All that aside, it's worth fixing though. Clean body.

No year, no mileage, could be v6 or v8, and two different prices.

All that aside, it's worth fixing though. Clean body.

Ahh, the elusive Jeep V6. :)

It's a 99 or 00 and my fingers are crossed it's a 4.0.

I like it! Thanks for sharing Byron! Might have to take you up on that...

Last edited:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/3776552909.html

selling a 1995 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L inline 6 cylinder with 118,252 miles.... 5 speed manual transmission with good clutch and np 242 transfer case. jeep has 6" lift kit and had 34" tires on it.

this was a off-road trail rig with some extensive damage frame to body.
Broken windows, missing grille, broken tailgate, dented body panels.

the jeep has NO title, it's completely rotted out with holes in the floor and the unibody is broken.

asking $900obo for jeep as it sits minus tires and wheels. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN SET OF ROLLER TIRES!!!

Or if nobody wants it complete i will start to chop it up.... You can drive before you buy.

$900obo..... delivery available

Back