• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Craig's list Thread

I just got home from this place:

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/pts/5023551050.html

It is on Hwy 58/Mercer Road 4 miles south of Greenville, PA. It was a Jeep dealer for apprx 50 years. They have XJ exhaust, body parts, springs, bushings, bearings, interior pieces, there are enough grills to cover all four walls of your man cave, etc. etc., unbelievable. And that is just a small part of the inventory. They also have parts for Willys, CJ's, jeep pickups, YJ's, some TJ's, it was overwhelming what all they had laying around. Problem is: the "parts guy" is gone and he had his own organizational system, so if there is something you are looking for you best have a PN and be ready to sift through the shelves and piles. Apparently the owner is retiring after running it for 40 years and just wants to clear out as much of the stock as he can and hopes for it to go to people who need and will appreciate it, and for that reason he is selling it cheap. I got a new, still in the plastic, Mopar front brush guard for $50, could not pass that up for my DD. Problem is I need to find the mounting brackets for it as they could not be located.

Hoping this may helps some guys in NE Ohio/NW PA, there is a LOT of NOS parts: other than above, gas lines, gas tanks, clutches, heads (new and used), electrical, shop manuals, etc. etc. There is also an army Willys for sale, $10,500, that looks like it just rolled off the assembly line.

david

I just got home from this place:

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/pts/5023551050.html

It is on Hwy 58/Mercer Road 4 miles south of Greenville, PA. It was a Jeep dealer for apprx 50 years. They have XJ exhaust, body parts, springs, bushings, bearings, interior pieces, there are enough grills to cover all four walls of your man cave, etc. etc., unbelievable. And that is just a small part of the inventory. They also have parts for Willys, CJ's, jeep pickups, YJ's, some TJ's, it was overwhelming what all they had laying around. Problem is: the "parts guy" is gone and he had his own organizational system, so if there is something you are looking for you best have a PN and be ready to sift through the shelves and piles. Apparently the owner is retiring after running it for 40 years and just wants to clear out as much of the stock as he can and hopes for it to go to people who need and will appreciate it, and for that reason he is selling it cheap. I got a new, still in the plastic, Mopar front brush guard for $50, could not pass that up for my DD. Problem is I need to find the mounting brackets for it as they could not be located.

Hoping this may helps some guys in NE Ohio/NW PA, there is a LOT of NOS parts: other than above, gas lines, gas tanks, clutches, heads (new and used), electrical, shop manuals, etc. etc. There is also an army Willys for sale, $10,500, that looks like it just rolled off the assembly line.

david

sweet.

I'm going to call about some comanche bits.

Back