• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Middle TN Meet & Greet

If we time it right I can fill up Kristen's tank and talk her into driving down!

My wife sent a message to Gondolier Restaurant and they have a meeting room we could use if we need to. It is located in Murfreesboro, TN on Broad Street.
How about meeting on Saturday, Dec 22nd around 2 pm?

As long as you can get pizza......
I pulled the jeeps heart out today so unless I get the other motor in on sunday or wednesday I will not be in my XJ.
Two 4.0's in my garage is making me look like a real jeep person now.

took today off so between today and tomorrow I hope to get the block sat in, mounted to the tranny and bolted in to the jeep. :)

Motor is in. Took a little time to line up the torque converter and flywheel but bolted those up, raised the motor and installed the motor mounts. Now wiring and the small stuff tomorrow so I should be driving it to the meeting this saturday.

We need to get a list of how many will be attending. Please sign up if you plan to attend.

1) Ed and family (4)

Gondolier Restaurant
219 NW Broad Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Saturday, Dec 22nd @ 2 pm

1) Ed and family (4)
2) KP and Wifey (2)
3) Chad and family (4)

Anyone else plan on coming?

1) Ed and family (4)
2) KP and Wifey (2)
3) Chad and family (4)
4) High2by and fam (3 or 4)

Come on guys, we have a room that will seat 48. Let's fill the room up. I can't wait for some pizza!

Gondolier Restaurant

1) Ed and family (4)
2) KP and Wifey (2)
3) Chad and family (4)
5) Mr.Shrek and family (5)

Looks like a good turn out so far. My motor swap is done, idles too low and dies when I let off the gas quick. Might have to drive the truck if I cant figure it out before the meet.

Last edited:
Krista and I will be there. I'm driving my jeep too

Gondolier Restaurant

1) Ed and family (4)
2) KP and Wifey (2)
3) Chad and family (4)
6) Bosco01xj and Krista (2)

Throw my name in the hat too. Will I be able to pick up some NAXJA swag at the same time? I'll look on the swag thread and see what's available.

I will tell High2by to bring what swag he has to the m&g.

Sorry guys I don't know everyone's first name.

Gondolier Restaurant

1) Ed and family (4)
2) KP and Wifey (2)
3) Chad and family (4)
6) Bosco01xj and Krista (2)
7) watrousmark

Back