• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

messing with your friends

mikie2084

NAXJA Forum User
What have you guys done to your friends as a joke?
We call a buddy of mine Superman, so we bought a Superman suit and put it and his 4wheeler on the roor of his building.

shane.jpg

shane2.jpg

last day of work at one place I cut some 2x4's that lifted a guys rear axle so the tires were just off the ground, but was hardly noticable as the 2x4 were right beside the tires.
the guy is normally the first one out of the gate and down the road... so it was some funny to see him cursin and swearin as we drove away laughin at him.

another time workin at a computer board manufacturing plant we had large chunks of lead for use in a 'wave' machine (automated soldering machine)
same kinda deal as before, girl would be first out the door at the bell. we loaded the bottom of her tool box with some chunks and when she went to grab it to toss in her locker it wouldn't move. probably weighed around 30lbs. sadly she was very emotional and started crying, so we ended up having to explain it being a joke and not meant to hurt her...
others, but can never remember.

my buddy went to bed around 10 at a halloween party HE started, and left everyone else to drink the night away in his house. 4 or 5 of us put our monster masks back on at 3am, snuck into his room, and surrounded his bed. one person flipped the lights on and we all started screaming at him and slapping the hell out of him.

he got so scared he jumped out the window and ran off into the night in his underwear. he came back about 20 minutes later and we could tell he was crying haha.

good times.

Grimm that reminds me of the video of two little boys that watched Texas chainsaw massacre and was so scared they slept in the same bed that nite. Their father dressed up and got a saw and started it beside their bed. Didnt take long for them to wake up!

Back in the day, we got one of my friends drinking. The guy was dumb as a boot anyways, so we went to my uncles and got him bareback on a horse. He was just sitting there in the dark when you hear a *slap* and the horse bolted and dumped him on the ground pretty quick. It was near midnight so you couldn't really see anything, but the audio was great :D

mikie2084 said:
What have you guys done to your friends as a joke?
We call a buddy of mine Superman, so we bought a Superman suit and put it and his 4wheeler on the roor of his building.
What did you use to get it up there?

We loaded it on the truck, put ramps from the truck bed to the building. Tied a rope around the atv then with 3 guys pulling got it on top of the building. That first ledge was a pain to get it over!

At the old Firestone I used to work at we had an old guy Bob, probably the oldest mechanic on earth. Anywho, we took and put oragel on the rim of his coffee mug one morning. Took us forever to convince the poor guy he wasn't having a stroke. He kept screamin at us to call an ambulance, and freakin cause he couldn't feel his face. Come to think of it, that was pretty mean.

We used to send guys on wild goose chases for stupid stuff. They'd end up wasting an entire day looking for something that doesn't exist(lumber stretcher, drywall tubing, etc.). If someone came into your shop looking, you'd just refer them along to someone else. I remember one kid got all the way to S4, the battallion supply officer, looking all over Okinawa for 20' of falopian tube. Same kid went to Medical to protest that he didn't need another pap smear because he had had one in homeport.

"Dietz, go to Alfa Co. and get a box of A.I.R. brake fluid and a CM punch for the Deuce and a half." Two hours later Dietz shows up rubbing his arm and looking pissed. "You guys are a__holes."
1) The truck has air brakes.
2) A CM is a Construction Mechanic, they punch hard.

We used to send people looking for blinker fluid for the 5 tons. Then one day some water that had gotten stuck inside one drained out...
Send the new radio guys looking for the PRC E9. When they couldn't find it we'd send them to ask the comm chief. PRC E9, sound it out...:D

Darky said:
Send the new radio guys looking for the PRC E9.
That's fawkin' funny. We weren't trying to get the noobs killed tho. (Prick E-9 for those who don't get it.)
Sent a guy out for a Sky Hook in Gitmo. Well, some guys down at the shipyard took a busted ship loading crane hook and stenciled "Sky Hook" on the side. Almost destroyed that poor little one-ton utility truck!

kujito said:
"Dietz, go to Alfa Co. and get a box of A.I.R. brake fluid and a CM punch for the Deuce and a half." Two hours later Dietz shows up rubbing his arm and looking pissed. "You guys are a__holes."

I dunno if you made that name up, but when I was in, there was a guy in my Regiment that was dumb as door nails with the same name.

When I was working at Gurney's AAR we had a Snap-On tool salesman that would come around once a week. A real weasel and dumb as a bag of hammers.

One week a couple of us kept him busy inside the truck while someone slid under with about a pound of lead and a roll of duct tape. Taped the lead to the middle of the driveshaft.

When he left he stopped a block away, got out walked around the truck, looked under it got back in. Stopped again a block and a half away. Then two blocks. Then three. Etc, etc....................

We used to get the 'cherries' to go down to supply and get a box of grid squares or cans of rotor wash...... god I miss active duty.

Someone called a friend of mine at work (wal-mart sporting goods counter) and had him looking all over for some new game kids had been playing. It went by the name of chinchilla balls...

Took him 10 or so.

Back