• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members only runs

Can we do a beaner run day in coral canyon?!

$20 says they don't let Julio back through all the check points.... Specially after I take his ID...

:D

Dang... that wasn't nice.

But that's ok, I have a back-up I.D

Guess where i hid it? :wave:

I woudln't do Swamp as a members only run. It's a really cool run but low-demand and a haul.

X2. There are others Goatman brings from some other clubs as well

So how about that run? big bear? JV? Corral Canyon? Calico? somewhere cool that we don't even know about? Death Valley Paul was talking about that Swamp Lake run this weekend....

Continuing this topic, would setting up a poll be a good idea?

Cracker, you started this, maybe trow out some ideas of dates and locations and get a poll started to see where everyone wants to go.

Continuing this topic, would setting up a poll be a good idea?

Cracker, you started this, maybe trow out some ideas of dates and locations and get a poll started to see where everyone wants to go.

Ok. Will put the thinking cap on and have something for you soon.

It's so super secret that it's posted in the monthly runs and openly spoken about in this very thread. :twak:

Isn't there a swamp lake trip coming up?n Or is it a super secret invite only thing? :p

I'd be happy to lead a group on Bronco Connector in Corral Canyon, however i would limit it to 35's and built axles at a min. We can have 2 groups if some smaller rigs want to try some other stuff, there are some great trails for all builds out there.

Back