• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet Feeler for ME, NH and VT NAC

cuz we likes ya.:kissyou:
robz95xj said:
you guys are so mean to me.

Grizzley said:
Hate to see that one! What's it called? "Rob's car site?" :D

OK, how about March sometime? Don't have a calendar here right now, not sure what else is happening, will have to see.
March sounds good, and btw it's nor robs car site, its www.tremek.com

Bar Harbor!!!! Should have a M&G at Atlantic Brewing, they open starting at memorial day, every saterday is all you can eat REAL BBQ for cheap I think it was something like $10 last time I was there. NAC needs another Bar Habor trip, its been almost 3 years iirc. Something similar to the 2003 trip was cool, that was a nice M&G, meet new people, eat some good food, camp out, and some mild wheeling that was more of a sight seeing tour of bar harbor. Goodtimes

what about somewhere between Porland ME and Portsmouth NH?

mmmmmmm kittery trading post... no wait that would involve spending to much money lol

Hey, robz95xj isn't the only Rob 'round here thats a post whore! :wave: (well, yeah, I guess Mr. 1,634,974posts is more than me since I'm never around anymore... :laugh3: )

I would definetely be up for a M&G somewhere in the NH/ME area. I'd personally be partial to having it in NH or maybe just over the ME border (closer and easier to get to for me...)

I wanted to go to the one in Mass, but I let not having a highway capable rig right now or the time for a 2 hour drive get in the way. Come to think of it, I should have gotten my hands on the keys to the Grand sitting in our driveway... By mid to late spring my rig should be back to full drivability. I've given in to peer pressure and am now looking into all TnT stuff. At first it was just the HD track bar, then the skid/crossmember, and now I figure "If I'm going that far, why not get the full Y-link upgrade?"... Sadly for my wallet, I'm finding no reason from a performance or durability standpoint to stop myself. :shhh: :D

Maine is fine, If it were to be held up in Bangor, I hope it would be a weekend thing.Would it make any sense to pick a central location, and figure a radius of lets say,150 to 200 miles? Just a thought

Count me in, so long as I can convoy with some other jeepers up there since its my first time up and travelin in a small pack would really help for convidence reasons for my 180k xj.. besides its just plain fun. Ordered my parts today to start fabin up my long arms so shel be nice and flexy for the trip.

It could be an overnight and most likely would be for me.

I was thinking the Rumford area, maybe Farmington. Might be able to get some of the Vermont guys to cut across New Hampshire that way and show up.

Grizzley said:
It could be an overnight and most likely would be for me.

I was thinking the Rumford area, maybe Farmington. Might be able to get some of the Vermont guys to cut across New Hampshire that way and show up.
so do ya think it will be a sat/sun thing? maybee have somthin sat. night and head back am sun.?

robz95xj said:
so do ya think it will be a sat/sun thing? maybee have somthin sat. night and head back am sun.?

Wouldn't work for me, unless it is's closer to Southern, NH. I work Saturdays, and don't get home until about 6:00 or so. I could try to leave straight from work.

Western Maine would be fine with me and an overnight would definitely be a plus. Might even be able to coordinate something with the Western Maine Mountain Jeepers. They wheel the Bethel area quite a bit and would probably be able to find us a quick trail ride over that way if anyone was interested. Not making any promises yet, but it is a possibility that we may want to keep in mind. Just throwing out ideas...

rhino

i would hate to drive to mass again. come on there was just a m&G there not too long ago. lets keep it in some where between maine and new hampshire i dont care and i really dont care if it would be a day long or a weekend. depeding when and where, i could go home to my gf house for the weekend in littleton,mass or i could sit around western maine for a weekend. im sure it would be possible anyway just lets get something on the drawing board in march! cuz i would hate for this to fall through again. it would be very disapointing. really..... so maybe we can aim for mid march would be fine.

OK, so we didn't get the site back like I thought and the post i made before has disappeared into electronic neverland. So we'll try this again. IF Glenn resurrects the last 6 hours and my other post come up too, TFB!

As for a date I'm now thinking the end of March is looking good. As for an area, is Sanford too far south for the Mainers? Cornish maybe? Freyburg is opposite Conway, so that's a real ways up there. What are we going to run into with the winter crowd up there? Would rather not pay outrageous tourist prices for a hotel. Don't want to pay by the hour either. :D Any good places to eat up there? How many would seriously show up? I'd love to take MaineJeeper up on going up to his place in Palmyra, if I remember correctly, but that is a long ways up there for the MA/CT/RI crowd. NH/VT guys may not come across, as there aren't any roads that go across Maine in a nice convient way. Ideas, ideas, ideas, we need some firmer ideas. 6 weeks won't take that long to get here.

Grizzley

Back