• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet Feeler for ME, NH and VT NAC

Grizzley

NAXJA Forum User
Got to talking at Bub's about the fact that we've had M&G's in RI twice and now one in MA. Was thinking that maybe we should have one up about midway in New Hampshire. MaineJeepah is way up there, Rhino's all around ME, so that might be better for them. Should be easy for the VT guys to get to. Of course these are open to everyone so any board/bored user is more than welcome to show up.

Interest in having it up there?

Good ideas for places to have it?

I have no "place" in mind other than thinking somewhere along 89 if it where to be in N.H.If i'm not mistaken, that runs about midway thru the state,and makes it easier for Vt, and Mainers to get to, unless they're way up , lets say Bangor.

Works for me either way. I'm about 1.5 hours out of Portland and about the same to the Vermont border. I'd be in for one.

That's still w/in my traveling distance. I can always camp it in Maine if it's close enough, and make a weekend out of it.

Great to meet some of you today. Hope to be ready for some wheel'n come mid-spring. You guys had some nice XJs- lots of work put into them.

i'm down, hopfully i'l have my Jeep runnin 100% by then.

I know my self and a few other Xjs on here are near the bangor area. I would be in for a bangor meet and greet. I know Andy cant think of his SN i wana say jeepinandy or jeeperman would be in 2.

Chris

Count me in if I am back in Maine by then. When were you guys thinking of having this. I want to put together a Maine XJ/MJ run when I get back as well. Kind of like a Maine XJ Fest.

well you were close chris with the screen name. thanks for telling me about this post. i would love to have a m/g in maine some where close. hell i would even travel to portland or some distance if you make it worth it. besides im getting all excited for NAC FESTthis year so its about time we all get together. this would be a great way to get some opportunities in the upper new england area for NAXJA and also maybe help bond some new relations when it comes to local wheeling and clubs. i know im really pushing for more activity in Maine. it would be great to have a run and even a m/g just to organize someting.

heck maybe we can even get new hampshire to show up like Rob NHROCKER who cant seem to remember his buddies up at the UNIT. hey man chime in havent heard from you in a while. hows the jeep plans. you can make it up here for this m/g any good places between NH AND MAINE to meet up. lets try not to forget vermont but distance is always an issue !!

Grizzley said:
Mike's going to kill me if it's too far away. :D
Or we could send him down to Conneticut to hang out with his Clayton friends. :D

Rob, are you going to post whore this thread too??.....lol.:laugh3:

Like Grizzley said...I am basically all over Maine and some of NH for work, so anyplace is cool with me. Distance isn't really a worry since I am already putting 700-800miles a week on the Jeep anyways...With enough notice I would be happy to attend!

Rhino

mack said:
Rob, are you going to post whore this thread too??.....lol.:laugh3:
Nah I do all my post whoring on another car site.

sidriptide said:
well they are a lil cooler than you Rob.
why? cause they whore to clayton and roll there rigs nurmorous times on every wheelin trip? ya know yo otta start being a little bit nicer to me seeming your starting to become my official parts supplier. :D

robz95xj said:
why? cause they whore to clayton and roll there rigs nurmorous times on every wheelin trip? ya know yo otta start being a little bit nicer to me seeming your starting to become my official parts supplier. :D

well quit riding BEOTCH and you wont be so jealous of our escapades.

ouch!...owned!...lol:laugh3:
sidriptide said:
well quit riding BEOTCH and you wont be so jealous of our escapades.

Back