• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Intro

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Hello NAXJA Ladies and Gents!

My name is Anthony Wiser. I’m a father and a husband. I work for SoCal Gas Co as a Lead Construction Technician. I’ve been on Naxja for 11 years. I’ve been in and out of multiple cherokees within the last 11 years but have never lost interest in the Naxja group. Recently, I purchased a 98 2 door and have been building it up vigorously to make some more runs this year. My goal this year is to try to host and join runs on the board. When I first started on the board, there were a lot of work parties, hosted runs meet-n-greets and AAT. I feel we need to keep that going and try to get more involvement from it’s members. I’ve been to a few official Naxja SoCal functions and I’ve always had a great time with the great folks in this chapter.

I’m running for SoCal Chapter VP and my intent is to give back what Naxja has given me. I want to work hard for our members. Honestly, i’ve never held a VP or any offical spot but I’m willing to ask questions and learn. I intend to give as much of my spare time as I possibly can. I feel we should hold maybe a meet and greet every other month and we should be planning more runs instead of just once a year. That is what I plan to work on the remainder of the term. Thanks.

Back