• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet May 18th 19th and 20th Slade KY

It was awesome, beutiful weather, scenery and friends (not beutiful just ok). The wheeling part was fun, and hte meet and greet around the campfire went well too. Between four people we finished a fifth of jegar in somewhere between 1/2-1hr, then proceeded to kill a fifth of whisky.

Pat should have some pretty good pics/video of this weekends meet and greet.

Hey Brian. Shame you guys left early on Sunday. We ran Sinkin, but the creek was mostly dry, then we ran Jacobs' Ladder. You rock hounds would have "dug" it. We have some pix of the area, and as soon as everyone compiles them, I will get them posted. Our group ended up with a blown T/C, someone had a flat (on flat ground), body damage, etc... still, it was quite a day. Next time y'all come down, I will show you Sinkin' and Jacobs' Ladder.

Like Brian said, it was a great time all around...wheeling, campfire, weather...everything. The Jager and whiskey (and Bud Light, of course) made for one helluva Saturday night. Some good phone calls would have been made if we had reception.

I wish we could have stayed to check out those other trails with you Ren, but we had to get home. Brian got a trailer flat on the way home too...

here are my pics, mostly taken by GeneMJ:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=919399

Back