• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

B&H is a pick and pull yard in Elkton, MD Love it in there, everything is grouped together, and rules are a lot more lenient than CR's

holy s*$% that is far from me...

I'm gonna be rocking my Slate '98ZJ Niner for a while so if anyone sees be cruising around, give me a honk and a wave.

and dude, i have yet to see you in stevensville man... although i dont look at other peoples vehicles when im driving... cause other people on the road are super dumb... but honk at me lol...

I was just thinking the same thing about Hawkins Point.....
Mike

true... actually i bought my waggy up in HdG. might have seen it up there.

and dude, i have yet to see you in stevensville man... although i dont look at other peoples vehicles when im driving... cause other people on the road are super dumb... but honk at me lol...

I'm around. Probably the only Niner ZJ in the area. You'll probably only see me driving around during lunch, though, because you PRS people have weird schedules.

I'm around. Probably the only Niner ZJ in the area. You'll probably only see me driving around during lunch, though, because you PRS people have weird schedules.

i can take lunch whenever i want lol... and i work 830-500... not that weird...

Gotcha. My GF was telling me that a lot of people are on shift work. She works from 700-330. That's like school teacher hours and, therefore, weird.

I always take lunch at noon. I've got an hour break, but I usually go back to my GF's place to let the dogs out.

Gotcha. My GF was telling me that a lot of people are on shift work. She works from 700-330. That's like school teacher hours and, therefore, weird.

I always take lunch at noon. I've got an hour break, but I usually go back to my GF's place to let the dogs out.

Yeah thats production, warehouse have normal hours lol

Totally headin to taco bell. Honk if you see me

i am purposefully taking my lunch at 12 today... better see you on the roads... or you are dead to me!!

I notice fellow MD'ers on the thread. I have a 91XJ I moved here when I re-located a couple years ago. ITs time to get under the hood again, and I see lifts, etc. I've been told MD inspection is quite rigourous on mods. Anyone care to share their experiences? Advice?

Back