• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maine

I'll plan on showing up here and there if I can but that week is the week I'll be spending most of my time in Deer Isle for my sister-in-laws wedding.

If anyone wants to visit the scenic coast line while they are up drop me a line, we plan on having the Jeep with us. Just can't beat it too bad since it will also be our only vehicle for the week.

I would be down for hitting the parks but no trip to the north woods.(jeep is trailered) People could come wheel here in Whitefield if they want as well. midcoastjeep comes here to wheel usually twice a year to hit some of my homemade trails. Sounds like this could be a pretty cool event.

I'm still quite interested. However, if by some miracle I manage to buy a house, I won't have enough spare time to join in. We'll see...

just moved up to gray, been meaning to check out allwheels, I'm down for the event if im welcome and would love to get more involved in if possible. Who do I talk to?

Yup, Maine4x4.org and Midcoastjeep.com are your 2 closest clubs, there is at least 1 member of M4x4 right in Gray and plenty right around that area, where as most mid-coasters are more towards the coast.

thanks guys, I signed up for the forums over at maine4x4 and mid-coast so i'll try to get some more info on there. still down for this though

thanks zr2toxj, I plan on going up. I'm meeting one guy I've met before and one I havent at 9:15 in gray so we should be there before 10. see you there

i heard allwheels was having some problems with the local politicians about it being a business ?

I'm in...my last Regents is the 18th if I remember correctly, may be cutting it tight. As long as that doesn't get in the way, and I get rid of my driveline vibes before then, count me in.

I'm sure there's definitely something not good for the vehicle running long distance highway with vibes...

Gears are going in the rear this weekend, hopefully the jeep is finished soon so I can go out and play. :cheers:

I ended up living in another apartment... cursed real estate idiots.

So yeah, I'm still in! I have an MJ to do this kind of thing in now, too, for the extra cargo space.

EDIT: wait crap... you gotta be kidding me, we picked this weekend?! I'm gonna be at NACFest in Pennsylvania.

EDIT2: reread thread, might be able to make the second weekend but I am probably helping a friend of mine move, we'll see.

Last edited:
I'm still in for the second weekend. I can't take time off from work and i'm busy the first weekend. I live decently local so I can come nights after work buy youll probably be done wheelin by then. I knew about this, just last time i looked it was way in the future, now its this weekend :(

Back