• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M90 supercharger installed

With the sprintex we saw +61rwHp gain and +100rwTQ gain. The less hp gain vs the tq gain is due to the stock poor flowing head and stock cam. If you use a ported ?alumn head and slight cam with less overlap, I am sure you would see +100rwHP and +100rwTQ gain with sprintex SC.

Yes I have a transgo shift kit installed.

With the sprintex we saw +61rwHp gain and +100rwTQ gain. The less hp gain vs the tq gain is due to the stock poor flowing head and stock cam. If you use a ported ?alumn head and slight cam with less overlap, I am sure you would see +100rwHP and +100rwTQ gain with sprintex SC.

Yes I have a transgo shift kit installed.

Please post transgo part number. I couldn't find it.

Just search 'transgo' here on naxja. Lot more than just the part number.

Just search 'transgo' here on naxja. Lot more than just the part number.

I assume its a piece together kit then. Hence the reason I couldn't find it.

Most of your replies are "look, search". Do you post just for the "flash, look at me" or is it to help others? Not sure how to read you.

You have managed to post your M90 on every forum without much help to anyone.

Anyways, rant over.

I assume its a piece together kit then. Hence the reason I couldn't find it.

Most of your replies are "look, search". Do you post just for the "flash, look at me" or is it to help others? Not sure how to read you.

You have managed to post your M90 on every forum without much help to anyone.

Anyways, rant over.
That's not appreciated.

Then be more helpful. Really. I have seen your posts on other forums. You never even return my PM from other day! Before I posted what I did today.

Anyways, not going to turn this into something it doesn't need to be. I said my complaint in a civil manner. I'm done now. I got my answer from another member.

Sorry that you feel that way. You ask questions on different forums and I or my son have answered you questions. I am not going to answer repetitive questions when all the answers are on the threads. I am more that happy to answer questions and help solve problems one might encounter. I am sure that if you go to my public profile and you read all my 'started threads' and 'posts to threads' you will find answers to most of your questions and then some. Any other questions I am more than happy to try and answer.

Sorry that you feel that way. You ask questions on different forums and I or my son have answered you questions. I am not going to answer repetitive questions when all the answers are on the threads. I am more that happy to answer questions and help solve problems one might encounter. I am sure that if you go to my public profile and you read all my 'started threads' and 'posts to threads' you will find answers to most of your questions and then some. Any other questions I am more than happy to try and answer.

I have seen other posts. Same song and dance. You say " that was my son" "they was me" etc. Not into internet games. Just answers.

I would have only posted the question once if you didn't use different names on different forums. Once I realized it was the same person. I keep all my questions here.

Honestly? You and your son need to get your own accounts to avoid this as it seems to be an issue with others as well.

Now, back to the issue at hand....

1. How long have you had it completed for?

2. Have you personally dyno'd it?

3. Are you still working out the bugs with the SC.

*I went easy to get the ball back in play again.

I have seen other posts. Same song and dance. You say " that was my son" "they was me" etc. Not into internet games. Just answers.

I would have only posted the question once if you didn't use different names on different forums. Once I realized it was the same person. I keep all my questions here.

Honestly? You and your son need to get your own accounts to avoid this as it seems to be an issue with others as well.
Sorry, you are wrong. I post as CobraMarty on all my forums and my son posts as bpas328xi on all his forums. Some of our forums overlap.

Now, back to the issue at hand....

1. How long have you had it completed for?
May 2012

2. Have you personally dyno'd it?
Yes, twice. Once before and once after.
Do need to re-dyno it after some additional bits were added- water injection, switchable trans shifting to be able to hold it in 2nd gear and different pulleys-more boost. In no real hurry. Jeep is at college mostly and only home on the weekends. Will dyno again probably next May.

3. Are you still working out the bugs with the SC.
No bugs, It has ran great since the install and every day after. Have put on ?5,000 trouble free miles since install.

Sorry that you feel that way. You ask questions on different forums and I or my son have answered you questions. I am not going to answer repetitive questions when all the answers are on the threads.
That is like the pot calling the kettle black. How many forums do you ask the same question on?

SVTJeep: are you running any kind of air filter? Didn't see one in the pics.

SVTJeep: are you running any kind of air filter? Didn't see one in the pics.
Yes i am running am air filter, I used two 3 inch elbows and a 3 foot piece of 3 inch exhaust pipe and connected it to my cold air intake tube that i cut. I decided to run it there so it is in the coolest air since it has a heat shield.

Wow, that's a lot to learn just to gain 40hp at the flywheel. Bummer.
The FIC was really easy to install and to program. Well worth it but since that was really the only thing i had to buy for this whole setup.

there has to me more then a 40 hp gain. I havent ran it on a dyno yet but i hope it is more then that.

I made my own jumper harness, that made it alot easier since i didnt have to cut my factory one. What i did was cut only the two engine harness plugs off a spare one i had, leaving about a foot of wire on them. i then took a spare computer and tore that apart to get the plug. I cut it down so it was only the two plugs i need to tap into, didnt feel the need to do all three. I then soldered the wires that i left on the plug to the computer plug. once the was all done i then soldered the aem harness in.

oh yeah, the xj that i installed this kit on has 205k miles on it. haha yeah that is a lot of miles. Have put almost 3000 miles on it all ready. no bugs!!
Bash all you want.

Back