• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M/T baja claws or BFG km2's or....????

Get some MT/R Kevlars. Road noise is very minimal. No driveline vibes. Quieter and smoother than my old all terrains. And the do excellent in rocks (which is mostly where i am). Best tire to buy in my opinion. Ive had them on for a few thousand road miles and plentyyy of trail miles and i cant see any treadwear yet. Lugs are getting rounded (which makes them hook up better). I run around 10 psi offroad on steelies and ive never spun a bead or popped one with my 4.6 stroker. Im running the 35 flavor and i absolutely love them

BFG tires will not measure to 33 inches. I know that for a fact. They oversell their tires sizes. My 35 kevlars measure at exactly 34.8 inches on my jeep. Goodyear makes very accurate tire sizes according to specs

I have Baja MTZ's on my rig. They don't vibrate but do make noise. Very aggressive tread that is great in mud and snow. My vehicle is a daily driver and the noise is tolerable. The only drawback is the treadwear. If its offroad occasionally and mostly DD the Dick Cepek Mud Country is fairly quiet. Treadwear is Ok and its a step above an A/T. The Goodyear MTR's are great but some $$$.

pick KM2's, MTR's, STT's or any other tire you'd like, see what you can get the best price on and run whichever tire you like the best!

thanks guy..will do...now i just gotta find a good lift since RC felx joints turn to shit so fast i want to get a different kit within the price range of 1300 or less

Back