• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of new folks around THE NORTHWEST lately.

WENDELL HEMI said:
HELLO,
Wendell here in Maltby,
01 xj Dana 44, 4.56's lockers, 6in full traction long arm lift and 33in tires,
no other mods yet, always planing changes

Nice, One post and your a member:yelclap: . Welcome to NAXJA , Where is Maltby?

Hello my name is Marc and...... IM AN ALCHOLIC....... oh shit, sorry wrong forum! :cheers: new to oregon (corvallis) came from socal 1 mth ago, have a 95 sport, RE 4.5" w/.75 spcrs, RE upr/lwr cntrl arms, 3.5" packs .75" mj shkls, RE track bar, 4.56s all locked up, 33/13.5/15 LTBS, blah blah blah. meeting up with some members this weekend and just joined today. looking forward to doing some wheelin with you all !!!!!!! LTR

95heep said:
Hello my name is Marc and...... IM AN ALCHOLIC

Oh good... you'll fit in perfectly around here :doh:

WENDELL HEMI said:
HELLO,
Wendell here in Maltby,
01 xj Dana 44, 4.56's lockers, 6in full traction long arm lift and 33in tires,
no other mods yet, always planing changes

http://www.hpf.com/home.asp

Wendell is REALLY into heavy metal!! Welcome!!

wasserboxer said:
Nice Jeeps youall. I am new here and I don't have an XJ. But I have a fine piece (or two, or three) of German engineering wanting to go wheeling with you guys. I don't suppose you'd let me though... Or would you?:laugh3:

I've seen many non-XJs on the runs. This is a very agreeable group. With that said you would defenitely need to stick to a run that matches the vehicles capabilities.

So is Wasserboxer = Kirk???

Maltby is on the way to reiter, between woodinville and monroe.
Does the northwest chapter have any meetings or just the posted events.

Wendell

Last edited:
CanMan said:
I think we are going to try to have a M&G farther north next month.(They have been in Auburn)

I vote for occasional North End M&Gs!! (Sorry y'all but Auburn is too far on a work night.)

Hello, I'm pretty new here. Although, I've met a few of you. Anywhoo, here's one of my weapons:

redxj1.jpg

Metal Thrasher said:
I've seen many non-XJs on the runs. This is a very agreeable group. With that said you would defenitely need to stick to a run that matches the vehicles capabilities.

Thanks, good to know you guys are tolerant of non-XJ rigs! Mine would probably make a better amphibious vehicle than a rock crawler, but I figured there must be some sissy trails that I can wheel with you on! And hey, how many XJ's have a four foot long sunroof and roomy seating for seven?

Metal Thrasher said:
So is Wasserboxer = Kirk???

No, sorry, this is Julia. DrSockMonkey's wifey. I guess I can't stay incognito forever...

mud1059 said:
Oooooooooooh busted. Did you see the post of his where he said a bunch of bad things about you? Cause I did and I was blushing.

No worries, after years of being married to me, who can blame him?:laugh:

Monty Python, nice :)

Cherotron, have you been to a M&G? I might have met you, just don't recognize a screenname :) Hope to wheel with you soon! Have you been out with that rig, looks pretty clean :) Very similar to how mine looked when I moved up here last August.

Adam

Back