• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of new folks around THE NORTHWEST lately.

just a 40 serse(sp) flowmaster in place of the cat and a lot of right foot

personal i think its to load. ill can thinks up when i swap the motor out

Sweet!! That "creek" was interesting in my baja bug (31's) I am looking forward to running the trail up the mountain in my XJ !!
(locked D44s an 35's)

Hey all! I am the proud owner of 2 XJ's 87 Limited & 89 Lorado. Both free, and worth every penny!! Ha, killed one over the winter rescuing the wife from an icy parking lot on Fox Island...so daily driver and parts car reversed roles. All of the parts I took off of the one had to go back plus tons more. She is up and going now though, just parts swapping, but I am happy with the results, even though there is plenty to do still!

I occasionally see a blue XJ in Port Orchard with a :NAXJA: sticker on the back...I'll honk and wave next time :spin1: .

Oh yeah, I'm Dave!

Hi my name is Chris, ive been here for a while now but never really posted.

1997 Cherokee sport
4.0, AW4, np231, d30, d35
Cheap superlift coils and skyjacker leafs around 4"-4.5" of lift
RE LCA's, trackbar, sway bar discos
32x11.50 BFG MT's
Homebrewed rear bumper, front dring mounts and quick release mud flaps

It's slow going on a college budget but i'll get done sooner or later
jeep001.jpg

my name is adam i live in graham i have 90 xj 3 inch lift offroad lights air intake 31s. married 4 kids and work in a foundry. like to go wheeling as often as i can mostly behind fort lewis but like to hit the hills

Sniggs said:
Yes, I believe there are several bridges across the Columbia, and a few Dams too! (You might wanna check though!! :gee: )

Seriously though, Ben... Thanks for chiming in! Always nice to hear from our E. Washington crowd! :wave:

do i classify as eastern or western WA now?:D

Had 84 xj and let it go to wreckers...now I got a better foundation...87 xj w/ H.O. 4.oL inline 6. Poor, but slowly rebuilding for off-road travel. Live in Gladstone...(Portland,or. metro) Lot's of nice rigs here. Awesome beautiful lush NW and awesome website...lot's of good ideas...thanks everyone for picks on mods..:twak:

Been posting here for a while and absolutely love this site. Thanks to everyone for the help. I'm the only Jeeper in Eugene I think. Proud owner of my first Jeep. 94 XJ with RE 4.5. 2" shackles in the rear, on 31's. Love this thing. Anybody else from Eugene, or surrounding area????? :flame:

Holy Crap I just realized that I have yet to post in here, although I'm not necessarily new, I'm a lurker and I havent wheeled with this crowd much so most of you dont know me.

My name is Nick, I'm 21 and I'm an... Oh wait wrong board. I have a 91 XJ that I've had for 2 years. It sits right now with 6" lift, claytons long arms and 35" MTR's. Currently it has no rear bumper as I am waiting for THOR to finish my new bumper, there is a pile of Chromoly axles in the garage right next to the rear disc conversion, ARB locker and Anti Rock swaybar. All of which should be on in the next week or 2. Here's some pics of the rig.
DSC_3050.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

Hello to all, my name is Lee,i live in Yakima.
First time member,first time post. Just bought a 96 Sport,130,000 miles,just like new.
plans for the weekend are to start on the 3 and a half inch RE lift,put on the new bumper i got from Trail Ready in Lynwood along with a warn 9.5 ti winch. Ordered a set of Cooper SST 31 -10.50s today so am hoping they will work out well. I plan to make my own rear bumper and carrier as well as rock bars. My main use will be for hunting and also a trip to Alaska and parts of Canada and someday soon start in Arizona this time of year and take the highest roads possible all the way to Alberta,kinda my expedition vehicle so to say.
I have owned several jeeps in the past,8 or 9 flat fenders,did 2 frame ups on those, and still have a 74 CJ-5 for jeepin and also a 72 Jeepster that is for sale-cheap- with a new 360,TH400,D20,44 w/locker,30 front,soa, never been fired,it just sits there. Its gotta go.
I will say i like the XJ a lot,wish i would have bought one a long time ago
Well ,enough about me :wave1:

as usual i did not find the front bumper i was searching for on here and came upon this thread instead. i dont think i formally introduced myself.

i'm sean. i live in moscow idaho and evidently i'm the only xj offroader in moscow or the only one that is on here. i got an 88 pioneer with a 3 inch lift, 31x10.5's. not to much done to the rig. mainly trying to get it in perfect working condition. ok bye for now.

seansjeep.jpg

:bunny:

I'm Russ.....in Lake Stevens is where I reside. Just got my XJ, preparing to dump gratuitous amounts of self-labor, time, and creativity to build my budget-jeep. Plan on fabbing many of my own parts in the future as I have for other projects. Here's a pic:
P1004314.jpg

Nice to meet you guys, Nick, Russ, can't wait to wheel with you! Do you come out this way Sean?

I got up here last August and have made friends with a whole slew of great people. It was great wheelin last summer, and I can't wait to get out soon!!

Oh, Russ, this is for you, a before and after. I know they've got a thread for this, but oh well.

adamsjeep6.jpg

D20_1011.jpg

D20_1012.jpg

D20_1013.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Jeeps youall. I am new here and I don't have an XJ. But I have a fine piece (or two, or three) of German engineering wanting to go wheeling with you guys. I don't suppose you'd let me though... Or would you?:laugh3:

wasserboxer said:
Nice Jeeps youall. I am new here and I don't have an XJ. But I have a fine piece (or two, or three) of German engineering wanting to go wheeling with you guys. I don't suppose you'd let me though... Or would you?:laugh3:

umimog or g-wagon?

HELLO,
Wendell here in Maltby,
01 xj Dana 44, 4.56's lockers, 6in full traction long arm lift and 33in tires,
no other mods yet, always planing changes

Back