• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockheart basin

Mine...
6106723286_a76a882ae9_z.jpg

Show off.

Ok. Everyone who is going listen up.

It's I'd very VERY important that anyone who wants to go on this trip is registered, teched and prepared MONDAY NIGHT!!!

If you are planning on being in town late late Monday or really early Tues that you get with me ahead of time so we can make special arrangements. My original plan was to camp out of town then come in early Tuesday to gather everyone up but I've changed my mind. I'm going to stay at Slickrock Monday night as well so we can prepare for an early departure.

We have a huge group going. Honestly it's larger than I wanted but hey...I have a hard time saying no. I plan on being on the road from Slickrock at 8AM sharp! If you need supplies, get them Monday night or early tues.

By Tues 8AM you need to be....
Fueled up
Food bought and ready
Other supplies gathered up and ready.

Can't wait!!!

If there is a waiting list please add my name. Thanks.

Slight change in plan. After talking to a guy who runs this trail a lot I've decided to run it north to south instead of south to north.

This will put us in camp in the early afternoon. It will give us time to set up camps, and do some extra activities like driving down to the river, shooting and such.

Slight change in plan. After talking to a guy who runs this trail a lot I've decided to run it north to south instead of south to north.

This will put us in camp in the early afternoon. It will give us time to set up camps, and do some extra activities like driving down to the river, shooting and such.

Shooting?! Yeah!

Shooting?! Yeah!

X2!

On a side note;
I know this is a long shot, but I said i'd ask if anyone has an open seat for this run that they might spare for my good friend Chachi.

Some of you may have met him at WF , anyway he just got laid off and now has the time available to go.
I just don't have room.

He is not an internet forum kind of guy but he does love Xj's unfortunately his Xj wont be ready for this trip we are shooting for it being at the next WF.

He has helped me with a lot over the years including doing all the welding on my rig and xj trailer which he also donated his first Xj he wrecked on the highway for the shell.

Anyway I can't wait to do this thing with or without him!

He looking for a ride for the Lockhart run or all week?

Just this run,

If he could do lockheart basin he woud be happy to hang out at camp the rest of the week.

His main concern was we are taking camp with us on this run!

Also I think my Ole'Lady and daughter are planning on staying at camp or finding some tourist spots one of the days after this run so he could spend a day wheeling w me and my dad.

X2!

On a side note;
I know this is a long shot, but I said i'd ask if anyone has an open seat for this run that they might spare for my good friend Chachi.

Some of you may have met him at WF , anyway he just got laid off and now has the time available to go.
I just don't have room.

He is not an internet forum kind of guy but he does love Xj's unfortunately his Xj wont be ready for this trip we are shooting for it being at the next WF.

He has helped me with a lot over the years including doing all the welding on my rig and xj trailer which he also donated his first Xj he wrecked on the highway for the shell.

Anyway I can't wait to do this thing with or without him!

If i can fit the seat bottom back in the Jeep, he can ride in the back. I took it out because we have to put a bumper in the back for the trip out because the trailer isn't going this trip..

If i can fit the seat bottom back in the Jeep, he can ride in the back. I took it out because we have to put a bumper in the back for the trip out because the trailer isn't going this trip..

Thanks Aaron I appreciate the offer and am looking forward to hanging out and wheeling with you again. Since Dr.Moab wouldn't have to do anything extra and could actually use a driver I think I would like to take him up on his offer. ( Chachi)

I've got a spare Pass seat. Can he drive? I might want to get out and take photos occasionally. Having a spare driver would be nice.

He is no O.K.B. but he can handle an XJ. (OKB)

What will you have for gear (camping and such) so I know how to pack the trailer.

I will have plenty of space in my trailer for his gear, I am realizing at least without to goodies I want to add later that I have more room than I need with this Xj trailer.

we joked about letting hm him ride in the seat back there but It likely wouldn't be safe.

Back