• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

locker advice

Quality of materials, Customer Service and Made in the USA is what sets Aussie Locker apart from foreign made copycats.

It costs more to manufacture our parts in the USA, using US made 9310 steel, but this is the only way to ensure the best quality control for our products.

Thanks for all the responses guys. Guess I will determine my budget and then figure out the locker. Thanks a ton for all the help.

Hey brianolda, sorry, not trying to hijack your thread. Just trying to let people know why manufacturing materials make the biggest difference between locker companies. The strength and hardness of the alloy used has a direct affect on the life and durability of your locker. Competitors manufacturing in foreign countries with lesser grade steel don't want to publicly list their alloy or country of manufacture for these reasons.

If you are looking to regear and have a carrier break, you are going to see additional cost to setup new gears.

I don't see propaganda there. I see a manufacturer speaking up with details about their product where someone else brought it up, without trash talking the competition or trying to sell anything.

Some other mod may feel differently, but I'm thumbs up on this.

Lol...why don't you just become a member and run for a moderator position then

you don't really run for moderator roles.. you get voluntold.

Participants shall not use the Forum to publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services they are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but is not limited to, suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends. The Advertising Forums are for advertising. Pretty sure its violating the rules of the forum. Maybe I'm reading it wrong and off base. If so please educate me.

Simple.

Nowhere did they say to run their locker. Or buy their locker. Or use their locker.

Every rule has gray area, and every application of it requires context.

I am not going to chase off every manufacturer who is willing to step up and take the time to read Naxja's forums and interact with our users in a polite way.

Maybe its gray, maybe its not, but it is well within what I am prepared to accept and I welcome them to our forums.

If you take issue with that, send a PM to the head moderator ('cracker') or to anyone on the board of directors and ask them for different and more official ruling on it. I haven't spoken with either of those parties directly concerning Aussie, and I don't feel a need to. I have been moderating this forum for almost 9 years and I don't think they have ever disagreed with me on this type of call to date. :)

Hi Guys. I'm new to the forums, trying to catch up and help answer any locker questions. We have a lot of experience and would like to share our tech support.

Not trying to skirt around rules, sorry if it came off like that. We've signed up to become a Vendor and sponsor of the page and want to show our support to the community!

Thanks for the feedback!

Back