• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Here is a current pic of my herd except the 2 door is gone now
left Red 95 center Heep 89 right Peep 88
Bad.jpg

Not pictured is my 93 Pile O parts thats hiding in the woods

Built, after I lost oil pressure in the original 150k mile back in July. Bone stock with the exception of the motor, I got some 33's but don't think I want to go that big now.

and I'm waiting for the stock tranny to go.

Nice! Details? I'd love to build one if I ever found the time. :D

Thanks,
Willy

Built, after I lost oil pressure in the original 150k mile back in July. Bone stock with the exception of the motor, I got some 33's but don't think I want to go that big now.

and I'm waiting for the stock tranny to go.

do it. you will regret wheeling 31s. not really... 33s and the lines they can take will just make you gelious.

Bronze.

i know what you mean. i drive a supper clean late model aswell. thelast xj i had was on 33s and a 5spd with 5.5''. my late model is on 31s and 3'' with an auto. i should have never let myself belive that 31 were enough. ill stay around 4.5 wih this one, 33s and minimal trim, lots of bumpstop, and 456s

just my .02 food for thaught.

Bronze.

TueFeb23182307PST2010.jpg

This is my jeep, it's an 89 laredo, new 4.0, aw4, np242 and d30/d35. I have lots of plans for her. I'm moving back to Oregon after 9 months in Alaska. I can't wait to get back to my jeep. Have a good one, Steve.

Fixed it for ya. Welcome to the group.

Thought I would post a picture of the Green Brick some of you already know me, for those you dont, my name is Jason.
022.jpg

I'm Yarom, in Bellevue. Working on a 98 Limited and modifying a lot of stuff...

Do you guys meet sometimes around King Co.? I have tons of questions for the heavy modders out there...

I'm Yarom, in Bellevue. Working on a 98 Limited and modifying a lot of stuff...

Do you guys meet sometimes around King Co.? I have tons of questions for the heavy modders out there...

Where in Bellevue are you?

Back