• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

38910d2c-orig.jpg

90b3eee9-orig.jpg

He posted her name, look her up on Facebook

Quit giving horrible first impressions you dopes!
This section of our forum is for welcoming people, not creeping them out!

Once they get to know us, they'll know we're good guys with a sense of humor.
But right out of the gate, you're sending the wrong messages!

Quit giving horrible first impressions you dopes! eh'
This section of our forum is for welcoming people, not creeping them out! eh'

Once they get to know us, they'll know we're good guys with a sense of humor. eh'
But right out of the gate, you're sending the wrong messages!eh'

eh'

I really contemplated buying that rig. Eric, if you decide it's not the right fit for you please let me know.. I kinda regret not!

Just getting started...got the new rig home and found the community for XJ's :)

IMG_20110726_212549.jpg

Next step...figuring out what the heck I bought (I think it has a 2" lift?) and then seeing what I need to get to 31's (extended bumpstops and front fender trimming? possibly new wheels with different backspacing?)

IMAG0050.jpg

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic. This is my second Cherokee that I have had, I used to have a 97 that ended its life with a RE 3.5 and 31's but a honda rear ended it at 60 and totalled it out.

This Jeep that I got a couple months ago is a 2000 Cherokee Freedom Edition with Ravine wheels on stock tires. I plan to put this one on another RE3.5 lift once they open their doors again. Right now it just has little mods here and there.

welcome to the crazy farm guys. look foward to seein ya on the trails

IMAG0050.jpg

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic. This is my second Cherokee that I have had, I used to have a 97 that ended its life with a RE 3.5 and 31's but a honda rear ended it at 60 and totalled it out.

This Jeep that I got a couple months ago is a 2000 Cherokee Freedom Edition with Ravine wheels on stock tires. I plan to put this one on another RE3.5 lift once they open their doors again. Right now it just has little mods here and there.

NICE! another 00 Freedom on the forum. i only see them as pavement princesses:anon:
hope to see it on the trails. and a 3.5" setup works very well on 31"s.
well... so they say

Bronze.

93 Cherokee country 3 " rough country lift, open high pinion d30 front, welded d35 rear, 31-10.50.wild country mtx tires, push bar with winch plate and smitty built sec 8 winch, optional windows and mirrors, cut fenders front n rear, no sway bars.

Is this the rite chapter for my area?

NICE! another 00 Freedom on the forum. i only see them as pavement princesses:anon:
hope to see it on the trails. and a 3.5" setup works very well on 31"s.
well... so they say

Bronze.

Yeah I picked up the 31's that I will run on it for a while from Scott. Now I just need the lift which should go on mid-sept. since its a 3 paycheck month ;)

Back