• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Paint booth????

Steal blue!

the thought crossed my mind many times. I have had a lot of different ideas, probably going to do the factory sandstone silver, with either chrome or blue metal flake in the clear. possible body colored bumpers and sliders...

Bronze.

sweet rig. how am I getting beat out on style points by all these new members...
my jeep needs a date with the paint booth.

SWEET looking rig man, hope to get it out on the trails soon.

Bronze.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Hopefully I'll have disconnects soon so I can get over some larger objects :)
For the time being though, it's a perfect DD and good enough for tooling around on the weekends without getting too crazy.

Hope to see ya' guys around!

J

Word. That makes two of us!

Know of any good paint shops in Thurston County?
Top of my hatch is pretty beat up, would like to get it sprayed

too bad your so far away, I could do it for you. I even have the materials in hand :)

good luck, glad your keeping it cleaned up
Bronze.

Recent purchase, sitting on jack stands while I swap out and rebuild worn bushings and flex joints and wait for my new IRO double shear track bar to arrive. One of the previous owners removed the bump stops and cut giant square openings into the fenders (removing about 80% of the sheet metal). I screwed the TJ flares on there to be mostly legal until I find some new fenders to trim the right way now that I have extended bump stops installed.

20130811_174617.jpg

6.5" lift with 33x12.5 tires. Picture was taken on jack stands with axle at full droop.

95 Jeep Cherokee Sport
4.0L HO, AX15, NP231J
Dana 30HP , 8.8LSD @ 3.73 (gallon of friggin lube:flamemad: thx to riddler/steep pinion*)

Si..seven ish +/- lift, Base of RC 4.5" w/ Custom adj UCA, 5.5 Skyjack leaft w/ RC shackle. 2.25 poly spacer.
ZJ Fan clutch ( efan kicked on maybe twice even in 90*+ weather)
Cone filter with old pants as pre filter
33x12.50 whatever I find for a good deal :)
Iron man panhard
Teraflex HD shorty SYE kit and Taton's beefy DS. Stock front DS from AW4
POS H4 headlights, trusty Tyvek tape for marker/tail light repair. 4X 100watt HFT lights on roof to compensate. 2x 55w for back up lights.
Kenwood CD that outlived 7 cars (met it's match) Used to have 2x 8" under galss, and 12 for thump, but nothing now, Cargo space more important.
24X dome 12X cargo LEDs and 48X2 for back hatch (flood light for whatever with open hatch)
150PSI Sanden OBA.
Stolen once, I never thought it'd drive this fast. Now I sleep w/a gun.

LA next week W/ Rustys LA /Clayton 3 pc Xmember.

Winch+ bumper Next
279792_252439674766068_8235059_o.jpg

Hi all,
New guy to the forum, I've had my 98 XJ for 3 yrs now, and just recently got into working on it more (spent quite a bit of time making my motorcycle the way I wanted it, now its the Jeep's turn).

So far its mostly stock,
This weekend I ended up trimming up the rear fender (cut and fold) a bit (as well as all the plastic up front) then bedlined around the rim. With the extra bedliner, I decided to go over my rims too. Sitting on 235's right now since its not lifted, but in the near future I'll be adding 3" to it and probably get some 31's.

Also had the dreaded sagging headliner, so I have been working on redoing the interior in Mossy Oak camo material.

1378670_813227479092_1126122988_n.jpg

1394425_813227314422_1985144200_n.jpg

1393772_813226965122_1296966963_n.jpg

1378130_813227179692_1801032732_n.jpg

Hey guys. New guy here. I'm on JBLM. Just got this XJ. Just sold my '74 CJ5 with a SBC in it. Too many problems. So this one runs a whole hell of a lot better. All stock so far. It has the Chrysler 8.25 rear in it with tow pkg. Need to fix the rockers as they are rusted pretty good.

CJ

XJ

Hey guys. New guy here. I'm on JBLM. Just got this XJ. Just sold my '74 CJ5 with a SBC in it. Too many problems. So this one runs a whole hell of a lot better. All stock so far. It has the Chrysler 8.25 rear in it with tow pkg. Need to fix the rockers as they are rusted pretty good.

CJ

XJ

Welcome to the group. And sorry for your loss.

Hi there I just got an 89 XJ I will post a pic or 2 of it soon. I have a question how can I tell if I should replace my leaf pack or go add a leaf on a lift kit? My poor XJ was abused by the po, I need to put new shocks on her, give her a tune up, replace the lft front fender and the doors on the driver side. On the upside she is a manual tranny. I live in Vancouver,WA so any help on this will be appreciated. I am looking at lifting her by February if I can.

Welcome. I never like add-a-leafs because they sag so fast. I always recommend new leaf packs or bastard packs.

Yup! Full leafs FTW.
Welcome aboard man!

Back