• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Scorpion8 (Jim)
Juneau, Alaska.
My rig/project:

98 Cherokee with a 89 (?) front end. Perhaps it's a 93 front end. Anyway, internals are all '98 kind of..... I picked it up last summer for cheap pennies Monopoly $$$, and it didn't run. Fixed all those issues, along with new radiator/cooling system, lots of grey matter application and a lot of elbow grease. One last window regulator to fix, and a few nagging issues and she should be rolling.

IMG_0925.jpg

Re: 2001 White XJ

Finally put some photos on the Rig Directory

Walker Valley
196927_199196300120081_100000891362027_521603_6949580_n.jpg

imag0358l.jpg

L.T Murry Wild Life Area
DSC07164.JPG

Jeep

Jeep

Jeep

2001 White XJ
OME 930 Coils, 2" coil spacers, Rusty's Quick Discos, RE Lower Control Arms, LP D30 (uhg) w/ spartan locker
4.0L, AW4, NP231 w/ SYE
Factory Skids (steering, gas tank) Treks Off-Road Belly Pan
Rusty's rock rails
OME CS035RA leafs, 6" shackles, Chry 8.25 w/ LSD
31" Goodyear Dura Tracs
More to come... some day

anybody seen a white and black 90 XJ cruising around vancover WA? should have about a 6.5" lift with 33 BFG all terrains and soft 8's. says bent metal off road in the back window. just trying to see if any siting of my old jeep.

anybody seen a white and black 90 XJ cruising around vancover WA? should have about a 6.5" lift with 33 BFG all terrains and soft 8's. says bent metal off road in the back window. just trying to see if any siting of my old jeep.

That's banniexj. It doesnnt have a 6.5 though its got more like a 4.5 or 5in. Lift. He got rid of the at's and got km2's. Some bdc sliders and winch bumper and winch and just put a spartan in the front. There are a few pics of him wheeling this past weekend at tsf.

My first XJ met its demise at the intersection of 60 mph and a 4-point buck in MT a couple of years ago...fortunately the desire to own another didn't die with it...here's the new one...and in keeping with the theme, it's white:laugh3:

P1020720.JPG

Just bought my first Jeep!

1991 Cherokee
Manual everything
Stock, Stock, Stock.
235 75 15 Goodyear MT/Rs
Stock

5spd, 150k miles. Haven't changed a thing besides the fluids and some front u-joints at this point (I've had it all of 3 weeks).

Plans to include (eventually): A small lift, slightly larger All Terrains (wish you could get a duratrac in 30 9.5 15...), and random other tidbits. Definitely on a budget - this is supposed to be my cheap daily driver (21.5mpg on my trip to Corvallis and back last weekend!), so I'm on a tight budget and don't want to drastically change the road manners / efficiency.

Located in good ol' Lynnwood, WA.

My buddies tell me that driving / parking on things is required as a Jeep owner...

photo.php

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=942358888268&l=7259235afd

thanks muddy, I need a new trac bar bad that's what is keeping from articulating more right now.

Go to Ironrockoffroad.com
And get their double sheer track bar w/ bracket $200. Never have to worry about a track bar again.
sent from my mind because I'm so Awesome!

Back