• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

dellstopjeep said:
hows that rustys steering treating ya? at that height with a similiar setup im running i cant even drive over 30.

Works great. Don't know what more to say. What happens when you drive over 30?

I've been tinkering (RE Gen2 disco's, Tomken tow hook brackets, hitch+wiring, stereo) and wheeling my stock rig for a couple years now. Finally installed a lift over Easter (RE 5.5", RE monotubes, A/A SYE, TomWoods driveshaft, MT 33" Claws, MT 15x8 Classic Locks).

"That Red XJ w/o a Stock Rack"
North Vancouver, BC

Before:
2385060091_37b002b665.jpg

After:
2385060189_484304178c.jpg

First Flex Shot, underneath the Lion's Gate Bridge:
2385060139_745fe066b0.jpg

(i subsequently found out my passenger side fender well caved in three inches as a result... time for a trim maybe?)

Hopefully I'll see some of y'all on the trails soon,
xj_newb

poorboy_616 said:
Poorboy_616

Long Beach, wa

87 2dr.
4.0L
AW4 (converted from 5 spd by previoius owners)
Borla Exhaust
Otherwise bone stock

3024245_1_full.jpg

Nice looking jeep, get a lift on her.

No Lift as of yet, My daughter at 4 like to get in and out on her own, plusd, where I drive, I don't need a lift. Would look neat, but I wouldn't get any use out of it....

Besides, my F'd up left shoulder can't lift the girl anyway..... and I usually have my son in the other arm when we are out....

I live in a place with 26 miles of sand to drive on...I pull out more lifted rigs than stock on a regular day....

nate cunningham
Shoreline WA
97 jeep cherokee with 2'' budget boost nates 4x4 rear bumper and 2 KC daylighters.
i couldn't figure out how to post pics but might figure it out later.

Last edited:
Keil Larson
Woodinville, WA

97 Cherokee with a 4.5" Rubi Express lift, super flex. With some spacers in front and rear. Now around 6" in the front and 5.75" in the back.

Custom rock rails (made by me)
Limited slip in the back
Custom front bumper (Made by me, almost done!!)
Cold air intake
Dual battery set up
2 12" kicker CVX's in a custom box (made by me) with a kicker amp pushing 2000 watts
3 layers of dynamat (sound deadener) on inside of XJ
Various skid plates, front skid and belly skid
34" TrXus on fake beadlocks
IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

Hey guys, been lurking for awhile but finally found myself an XJ! As my name suggests, I really wanted a Manche, but the one I'd agreed to buy was sold out from under me, so I found a Cherocar. I've wanted one of these platforms for awhile, but was holding out for just about any Manche or a 2dr Cherokee, and this week finally found a 2dr I like.
This is it, hoping to pick it up Friday.

DSC03526.jpg

My name's Trent and I live in La Grande OR, across the PNW from about all of you. Hoping to make it to a meet and greet or other gathering at some point, and learning a lot more about what I'm buying. Thanks for having me!

Very nice!!

I also a noob....

Welcome to the boards....

Hey guys, it's time for me to replace front brake lines on my 87. I will probably preform a caliper rebuild as well....

If I do a write up on it, will the admin's post it as a sticky??

poorboy_616 said:
Hey guys, it's time for me to replace front brake lines on my 87. I will probably preform a caliper rebuild as well....

If I do a write up on it, will the admin's post it as a sticky??
I doubt it...that's more of a tech thing, and there's a forum for that.

Now, if you were to do one about how to install a body lift on an XJ, I bet they'd post that in the NWC forum.

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
I would think becuase I am not modifying anything, they shoudl be able to use it in the OEM tech section....
I suppose if I could send them e-mail, they might transfer it to there...

All I do to get my tech articles for www.allpar.com published is send the site admin an e-mail, then in a couple days, it's on the site....

poorboy_616 said:
I would think becuase I am not modifying anything, they shoudl be able to use it in the OEM tech section....
I suppose if I could send them e-mail, they might transfer it to there...

All I do to get my tech articles for www.allpar.com published is send the site admin an e-mail, then in a couple days, it's on the site....

mmmm allpar, whatcha do writeups on so far?

The write-ups I have done were on our van, I haven't ad the Jeep even a month yet, so I haven't yet submitted articles on it...

The Driveabilty link on the homepage will take you to it, mine is the second one on the page...

Back