• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's see your pictures from the 2003 20th Anniversary event!

here's Boatwrench on Wipe-out hill... if you look real close you can see his a$$hole puckered up around his neck impeeding his breathing...:roflmao:

standard.jpg

You know that's the truth...

In Sept 2003 I had a choice, I had a OME 2" kit on the floor of the shop. I could install it and afford an SYE or a trip to Moab for the 20th, but not both. Goatman posted that I could always install the lift/SYE but there would only be one 20th annivesary. Four years later the OME kit is still on the floor of the shop....
I chose wisely :sunshine:

Two full groups ran Seven Mile Rim my first day at the event, our group turned back shortly after passing the towers as the run was going a bit long, we had already run hidden Canyon Wash, Bartlett Wash, and spent a lot of time near Tusher Tunnel.

Bones, leader of group #2.

More scenery, Determination Towers

oh the one megapixal kodak hotness of a digital camera I borrowed that year.

Barney on Fins and Things, Ken's Climb

Ace on Fins and Things, sold his Jeep, and his Corrado:bawl: This was a locals run during the event wich ultimatly helped to get the Intermountain Chapter started.

Visited Fisher Towers after the Top of the World run lead by Mike in NJ.

On our way out of town, Tom R (pic below), Ace and I ran Klondike Bluffs.

The full album, recently re-uploaded, and recently digitally remastered (wich didn't help much) - is here ->

Last edited:
Here's a few rigs on Cliffhanger.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Here's a few from Pritchett Canyon.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Jes said:
Led on Rocker Knocker...
standard.jpg

...I think those wheels, axles, and the stars-n-stripes grille live on in his MJ truggy.
So Led WAS the origional "YellaHeap"?!

Ya know, you never do see him and Troy in the same picture. :dunno:

Here's a few more.

Charles having a bad day on Rusty Nail. Who's the guy in the big floppy hat?

standard.jpg

Anyone seen Mil lately?

standard.jpg

Who are these outlaws?

standard.jpg

Strippin' down a couple of XJ's behind the cabins at Slickrock for the CA/CO Challenge.

standard.jpg

Out on the course.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Hmmmm..........looks like the winners are from CA. :D

standard.jpg

Jes said:
Led on Rocker Knocker...
standard.jpg

...I think those wheels, axles, and the stars-n-stripes grille live on in his MJ truggy.

Actually there aren't any parts from Shortbus on the Truggy.The front bumper (with a different stinger and beefier mounts), winch and the CA drop brackets and braces are currently on my rig, I think the grill is retired to the garage wall.The tires were on my rig as well but they got replaced a couple of weeks ago
- too worn.The drop brackets/braces will be going on Mrs. planefixer's rig when I do my 3-link LA in a couple of months.

Isn't recycling parts great.:D

Last edited:
Back