• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's respect those posting here

I wasnt shown the site by a friend. I found it by myself.
bs_flag.gif

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php/14917-amp-*-bummed-out?highlight=

Nominated...
Seconded

I hear that all the time that this club is like a family. Show me. all I see across the booards is people treating each other like Shit. For some of you older members that have been here for awhile it might be that way but for some of the newer members its garbage. I was being sarcastic in my other post. I'm a naxja member because of my own reasons. I wasnt shown the site by a friend. I found it by myself. Show me one example of brother hood here recently and I can find 10 more that shhow the opposite. Browse the site and tell me I'm not right. There's a thread dedicated to shitting on people here in the den. You act Like you're king of naxja. You're just another jerk off with a red name like me. You don't contribute any more than anyone else other than the fact that you have been here for a long time. But you run around this forum like you own it. Shit you even try to give the mods Shit when they do something you don't like. Get off your horse. I paid my 35 bucks too.
i get what you're saying, and there's a lot of things i don't like about the club and the way some senior members treat noobies like myself and others.
But Grimmy doesnt come across as an elitist to me. He always offers his house/labor and parts to people he has never met on here, myself included. he does offer a fair amount of technical info as well.
He and i don't always see eye to eye on everything, but i always thought his intentions were for the good of the club. That goes for John as well.

Yeah gotta say that I don't disagree on that one. Usually at my house there's a giant fist fight and cooler full of beer afterwards.

so you guys are cool with people price gouging and taking advantage of people? thats cool.

What about the guy a few years back who never owned a Jeep and was openly making fun of people who bought his overpriced axles he had just pulled from the JYs for that reason? He signed up so he and some of his friends could sell on the Jeep forums. Is that also cool?

Some for sale threads here are from new users, who probably only signed up to sell their stuff.

Also a lot of dreamers here too.
If you see someone whom you feel is abusing the forum or looking solely to profit from us without being a part of the club, report it. If the SoCal Mods agree, they'll handle it.
Sorry grimm but Matt does have a point. Toolish or not. This thread is ****en stupid don't you vaginas have something better to do then cry over another common sense rule that bod put in effect. I would never want to be a so cal pres. Sorry for all the Shit u have to deal with john. Bunch of bitches round here. I'm gonna cancel my naxja membership and start watching the soaps. And will someone please glue vanimals fingers together. I'm tired of seeing his bs in every thread on this site.
Y'know, for a long while people were tired of your BS, yet you stuck around and paid up. If the bs is so bad or you don't see any benefit, why did you pay? My bet is you caught a glimpse of the camaraderie that you claim doesn't exist.

I hear that all the time that this club is like a family. Show me. all I see across the booards is people treating each other like Shit. For some of you older members that have been here for awhile it might be that way but for some of the newer members its garbage. I was being sarcastic in my other post. I'm a naxja member because of my own reasons. I wasnt shown the site by a friend. I found it by myself. Show me one example of brother hood here recently and I can find 10 more that show the opposite. Browse the site and tell me I'm not right. There's a thread dedicated to shitting on people here in the den. You act Like you're king of naxja. You're just another jerk off with a red name like me. You don't contribute any more than anyone else other than the fact that you have been here for a long time. But you run around this forum like you own it. Shit you even try to give the mods Shit when they do something you don't like. Get off your horse. I paid my 35 bucks too.
Mike gives a lot more to the club than you likely ever will. There's more to being a prt of the club than paying your $35.
I have a few old shirts for sale: One million dollars.
WHAT?! Are you out of your frickin mind?!?!?! I see t-shirts go for less than that all the time.

Back