• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's respect those posting here

Sorry grimm but Matt does have a point. Toolish or not. This thread is ****en stupid don't you vaginas have something better to do then cry over another common sense rule that bod put in effect. I would never want to be a so cal pres. Sorry for all the Shit u have to deal with john. Bunch of bitches round here. I'm gonna cancel my naxja membership and start watching the soaps. And will someone please glue vanimals fingers together. I'm tired of seeing his bs in every thread on this site.

Sorry grimm but Matt does have a point. Toolish or not. This thread is ****en stupid don't you vaginas have something better to do then cry over another common sense rule that bod put in effect. I would never want to be a so cal pres. Sorry for all the Shit u have to deal with john. Bunch of bitches round here. I'm gonna cancel my naxja membership and start watching the soaps. And will someone please glue vanimals fingers together. I'm tired of seeing his bs in every thread on this site.

:yap::yap::cry::cry::rattle::rattle:

Dont let the door hit you on your way out...

I just don't see why there is always a big drama fest whenever the mods or bod make a decision. Instead of john locking or altering such threads he starts a new one to get a point across. It should be common sense. But one post and he gets 4 pages of whining and crying. It doesn't seem fair that he gets so much hassle for doing what he was asked to do. He didn't nominate himself. The so cal chapter did. Everyone has an opinion. Most can be be to yourself. No one needs to step in and bash someone's for sale ad. It will sort itself out like goatman stated above.

I was hoping you'd open it for me.

I'll open it for you, if you want to renounce your membership to a club because of some stupid BS on the forum then you are not the type of member we want or need around here. you must not have any siblings, this is a family - there are ups and downs but we are all here together for a reason. if you want to just piss on that and threaten to leave when shit gets difficult then good riddance.

I just don't see why there is always a big drama fest whenever the mods or bod make a decision. Instead of john locking or altering such threads he starts a new one to get a point across. It should be common sense. But one post and he gets 4 pages of whining and crying. It doesn't seem fair that he gets so much hassle for doing what he was asked to do. He didn't nominate himself. The so cal chapter did. Everyone has an opinion. Most can be be to yourself. No one needs to step in and bash someone's for sale ad. It will sort itself out like goatman stated above.

Did you think this one all the way through before posting or are you just brown-nosing John?
I also voted for him and understand his reasoning for this thread. :laugh3::moon:

I'll open it for you, if you want to renounce your membership to a club because of some stupid BS on the forum then you are not the type of member we want or need around here. you must not have any siblings, this is a family - there are ups and downs but we are all here together for a reason. if you want to just piss on that and threaten to leave when shit gets difficult then good riddance.

I like this post. I would put it in my signature, but the signature rules around here are ghey and it would be too long.

b57b9b30.jpg

....I'm not talking about calling every person out who asks 450 for an axle that sells for 200 on here on a regular basis....

So, it's pretty clear that the thread that I recently posted in is one of the threads in question...

So the guy posts a d44 for sale with not a lot of detail in the OP, and someone responded with:
Does it have chromo shafts? Your pretty proud of it to ask 450...

I seconded his post. Really, to me this doesn't seem all that "threadcrapping". If the MaxxXJ or I had said something like: "really, are you ****ing kidding me with that price?" etc, I could see how that would be blatant crap talking.

I honestly didn't intend to come off like a dick, but I am on the market for a rear axle and wanted to know what all this came with. I even went to the extent to apologize if I came off wrong. I am very well aware of the limited supply of the XJ d44, but still, the price seemed high (to me) for stock. Who knows, he may have come back saying, "disc brake conversion, all new brake parts, new seals, bearings, new powder coat, etc....." (you get the point) and I would have been a buyer.

All I know was MY intent, and it most certainly was not to crap on threads.

So, it's pretty clear that the thread that I recently posted in is one of the threads in question...

So the guy posts a d44 for sale with not a lot of detail in the OP, and someone responded with:

I seconded his post. Really, to me this doesn't seem all that "threadcrapping". If the MaxxXJ or I had said something like: "really, are you ****ing kidding me with that price?" etc, I could see how that would be blatant crap talking.

I honestly didn't intend to come off like a dick, but I am on the market for a rear axle and wanted to know what all this came with. I even went to the extent to apologize if I came off wrong. I am very well aware of the limited supply of the XJ d44, but still, the price seemed high (to me) for stock. Who knows, he may have come back saying, "disc brake conversion, all new brake parts, new seals, bearings, new powder coat, etc....." (you get the point) and I would have been a buyer.

All I know was MY intent, and it most certainly was not to crap on threads.

I don't post much here, however I can back his intentions. I know for a fact he only craps in his pants...... and sometimes in the woods when he is attempting to channel his "inner bear". That is all..... :cheers:

I hear that all the time that this club is like a family. Show me. all I see across the booards is people treating each other like Shit. For some of you older members that have been here for awhile it might be that way but for some of the newer members its garbage. I was being sarcastic in my other post. I'm a naxja member because of my own reasons. I wasnt shown the site by a friend. I found it by myself. Show me one example of brother hood here recently and I can find 10 more that show the opposite. Browse the site and tell me I'm not right. There's a thread dedicated to shitting on people here in the den. You act Like you're king of naxja. You're just another jerk off with a red name like me. You don't contribute any more than anyone else other than the fact that you have been here for a long time. But you run around this forum like you own it. Shit you even try to give the mods Shit when they do something you don't like. Get off your horse. I paid my 35 bucks too.

I hear that all the time that this club is like a family. Show me. all I see across the booards is people treating each other like Shit. For some of you older members that have been here for awhile it might be that way but for some of the newer members its garbage. I was being sarcastic in my other post. I'm a naxja member because of my own reasons. I wasnt shown the site by a friend. I found it by myself. Show me one example of brother hood here recently and I can find 10 more that show the opposite. Browse the site and tell me I'm not right. There's a thread dedicated to shitting on people here in the den. You act Like you're king of naxja. You're just another jerk off with a red name like me. You don't contribute any more than anyone else other than the fact that you have been here for a long time. But you run around this forum like you own it. Shit you even try to give the mods Shit when they do something you don't like. Get off your horse. I paid my 35 bucks too.

Nominated...

You act Like you're king of naxja. You're just another jerk off with a red name like me. You don't contribute any more than anyone else other than the fact that you have been here for a long time. But you run around this forum like you own it. Shit you even try to give the mods Shit when they do something you don't like. Get off your horse. I paid my 35 bucks too.

i don't run around like I own anything, I just happen to voice my oppinions like everyone else. and for the record I have NOT been here a long time.

I'm not on a high horse, I'm just tired of bullshit. When I have problems with mods I call them on the phone because i know them personally bud, the forum is just a place to hang out, this is a club. You should try to meet more people before you throw out a couple handshakes at the Christmas party and try to act like you know people.

Back