• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leftover Turkey Run at Reiter Nov 28th

Channel 4.

Let us know before hand what time you think you might be in the area so we can be prepared for you. Are you familiar with all of the trails on the list?

Michael
It's been a couple of years and I have a map but it seems there are newer trails (or new names for trails). I should be there around 11am ish.
I know where sacup and grumpy's is. the others I may have been on but aren't on my map. Is there an updated one?:geek:

It's been a couple of years and I have a map but it seems there are newer trails (or new names for trails). I should be there around 11am ish.
I know where sacup and grumpy's is. the others I may have been on but aren't on my map. Is there an updated one?:geek:

The best map I am aware of is at Reiter Trail Watch ( http://www.reitertrailwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4 ).

What does your XJ look like? Spec's?
Thanks,
Michael

Here is the list I have:

2xtreme (me)
Ba-Riedo
RRT
WaXJ Skier ?
Mc2KXJ
OD-XJ
Avanteone
CanMan
fubar XJ
Supsa ?
rooney power
88xjlover (not till later in the morning)
dr drae ?

That is 13 rigs total if everyone is actually going to show up? (Rich, on time this time ;)).
If there is a question mark by your name please let us know if you will be coming! If you are on the list but can't make it please let us know also.
If you are on this list and don't meet the requirements laid out earlier in the thread please let me know what you have so we can make a decision as a group.

Eli, I assume you are bringing your Jeep?

This is really at least 3 more than I wanted, we will have to really be focused to cover all of the trails.

Michael
PS. I am in with spool/Locker/33's/winch

That is 13 rigs total if everyone is actually going to show up?

This is really at least 3 more than I wanted, we will have to really be focused to cover all of the trails.

Michael
PS. I am in with spool/Locker/33's/winch

Maybe 2 groups IF everyone shows? I am not for or against 2 groups. With such a large group (even without any break downs) it will be rough running all those trails. This last sunday there were many other wheelers out there.

Last edited:
The best map I am aware of is at Reiter Trail Watch ( http://www.reitertrailwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4 ).

What does your XJ look like? Spec's?
Thanks,
Michael

Thanks.
91 4door red and black (mostly on front fenders)
5.5 lift, 33 swampers, locked in front.
Oh wait here's a pic
cherokee2small.jpg

I'm definitely in. Not sure which jeep I'm bringing, but they both meet the requirements. ;)

Back