• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leftover Turkey Run at Reiter Nov 28th

That about sums it up! It was a great time. Too bad there are not too many (if any) pics. That monster mud hole that a white & black XJ :)dunno:) had to WINCH out of was pretty cool. I will get that spring issue resolved one way or another :doh: But it was a great day on the trail.
I have to give a :worship: to Corey & Jeremy, they made several obsticles look like a walk through the park. All in all, it was a great group & we were able to cover a lot of ground with the occasional stop for admiration of stolen / ditched vehicles.

Excellent story Doug!
One note, we didn't run Three Step but the bottom of Freeride trail. We decided agains Three Step because it was very wet and wanted to try something a little different (none of us had been up to Freeride before).

Tracey, it is funny how your image of the trail ride was so different than mine. The first few minutes did have a bit of "drama" but the rest of the day was relatively smooth considering the number of people and difficulty of the trails we ran.

Thanks guys for a great day!!
My passenger really enjoyed himself. Don't think he is ready to commit to destroying is FJ, but might commit to a RC rock buggy ;)

Michael

Excellent story Doug!
One note, we didn't run Three Step but the bottom of Freeride trail. We decided agains Three Step because it was very wet and wanted to try something a little different (none of us had been up to Freeride before).

Tracey, it is funny how your image of the trail ride was so different than mine. The first few minutes did have a bit of "drama" but the rest of the day was relatively smooth considering the number of people and difficulty of the trails we ran.

Thanks guys for a great day!!
My passenger really enjoyed himself. Don't think he is ready to commit to destroying is FJ, but might commit to a RC rock buggy ;)

Michael

??? I talked to Rick once by cel phone when you guys were about 15 minutes out from the parking lot. The three windows were broken and Rick of course needs limiting straps... My image from there was of my desk and computer screen while I sold parts to shops that were closed for the day :speepin:. When I got really bored around three o'clock I created invoice for Daihatsu Rocky parts and sent them to Rick's employer with Rick's name as a Purchase Order :angel:.

Sounds like it was a great run and you all got to hit the trails nice and heavy!

YOU WILL DIE AN EVIL DEATH!! :skull1:

Really wish you could have been there. One of the best wheelin trips I have been on this year. But since I have only been on 3 (Naches, Scott's Shake Down Run & the Left Over Turkey Run) I guess there is NO comparison.

YOU WILL DIE AN EVIL DEATH!! :skull1:

Really wish you could have been there. One of the best wheelin trips I have been on this year. But since I have only been on 3 (Naches, Scott's Shake Down Run & the Left Over Turkey Run) I guess there is NO comparison.

Yes...you've been very inactive! hah But hey, glad we got a chance to wheel.

~Scott

P.S. What happend to you after we split up anyhow?

I wish we'd met up /w you guys at some point, but oh well, sounds like we both had good sized groups. We ended up /w 5 rigs, ran stairstep, rhinoland, cable trail, grumpy's trail, played in the rocks and ran trail of doom. An AWESOME day of wheeling @ Reiter for sure!!!

John

went up to reiter today and ran grumpys cable rock garden rhino land .And well you guy tore the sh#t out of those trails.
Just kidding glad to here you all had a good time sorry i could not make it cuz i like to take a lot of pics.
Duane
here are some of my pics from today
th_pitandturcky020.jpg
th_pitandturcky046-1.jpg
th_pitandturcky047.jpg
th_pitandturcky049.jpg
th_pitandturcky045.jpg

Alex, where are teh piktars?

You = fail.

Yup, I just asked my Mexican neighbor and he said the Spanish word for fail is indeed alex... :moon:

Your camera use a SD card? My camera is broken and wont let me do anything. I can meet you in bellingham sometime and give you the card if you wanna upload them for me.

-Alex

Sure. I can put the card directly into the puter. I'll be oot and aboot tomorrow. Maybe I can catch up with you.

I don't think that little turd actually took any pics.

Back