• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Later naxja

Ted, not sure if something happened to make you wanna split or if it's just because you no longer have a Jeep but it's been good having you around and wheeling with you (if only a couple of times). Hit me up when you're heading out to Corral canyon, I dig that place.

I know Ted was needing some help loading his rig. Not sure if he got the help he needed but I was leading a trail so I didnt have much availability

I think frustration set in and the lack of available hands made it seem like no one wanted to help? I dunno, sucks but im sure anyone of us would have assisted had he asked, waited or just had a tad more patience. Shit happens, but its not the end of the world.

Hell, I didn't know he bombed it until I was on Claw. I also tend to assume folks are squared away unless they ask for assistance (or look completely over their head in an issue).

If help was needed, you asked someone, and they turned you down, then be pissed at them, not everyone else who wasn't even involved and didn't know about it. Lot's of folks received help from lot's of folks all weekend. Sounds like sour grapes to me, without knowing what the real gripe is. You brought it up by posting this thread, so you might as well spill the beans. Otherwise, you just look kinda like a jerk.

Back