• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

L.A./Westside Area Meet & Greet - Wednesday 05/19, 7.30 pm

Hey everyone! Was cool to see all of you again. We definitely need to do a ride soon and great choice for the meeting spot. That was hilarious that we had to move tables around for all of us.

Lots of fun! Next M & G out your way somewhere? How does the 3rd or 4th Wednesday in June sound? :D

Yes, let's hit a trail together some time soon. And let's talk Memorial Day Weekend!

Lots of fun! Next M & G out your way somewhere? How does the 3rd or 4th Wednesday in June sound? :D

Yes, let's hit a trail together some time soon. And let's talk Memorial Day Weekend!

I would not do it the 4th wed in june as a few of us will be busy getting ready for rubicon.

I just wanted to say that this was my first M&G, but it won't be my last. It was a good night with good people, that made me feel like one of them. I got some ideas for my XJ and saw some good rides also, I will be at the June M&G for sure. I will be in Big Bear over the holiday weekend if anyone is going up, maybe we can hit the trails.

Back