• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

L.A./Westside Area Meet & Greet - Wednesday 05/19, 7.30 pm

I'll follow the score on my phone during the second half. Good luck with the key issue and whatever's causing it.

Sorry I just checked the post.I have been taking the nss apart to clean it.Let me know when the next one is and I will be there.

bypass it and never worry about it again. just dont try to start your jeep in anything but park or neutral.. and you'll probably lose your reverse lights.

I am not worried about the lights.I took the nss out and will clean it tomorrow and re instal it.Assuming that will fix one problem,I will then have to focus on the key being stuck.(Sorry to hi jack)

Thanks for organizing it Lilian, and thanks to all those who showed up. Lots of new faces, always exciting.

See, IslanderOffRoad drove all the way down from Waco, Texas! <g>

Now, let's see, when shall we schedule an install party to upgrade my 2WD XJ to 4WD? :D

i got 2nds on the 2 to 4wd install party. beer and carne asada for everyone. it was nice to meet new xj peaple. 1st meet and hopefully offroading with you guys soon.

Hey everyone! Was cool to see all of you again. We definitely need to do a ride soon and great choice for the meeting spot. That was hilarious that we had to move tables around for all of us.

Hey everyone! Was cool to see all of you again. We definitely need to do a ride soon and great choice for the meeting spot. That was hilarious that we had to move tables around for all of us.

yup, roast beef, pop and a little tetris made it a fun night! not to mention the wonderful greeting by Mr.ticket dude hahahaha.... jerk... (cheers "la mancha")

:wave:

i got 2nds on the 2 to 4wd install party. beer and carne asada for everyone. it was nice to meet new xj peaple. 1st meet and hopefully offroading with you guys soon.

I am down to help anytime, As long as you promise i wont get a ticket parking at your place!

Back