• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Westside M & G - Friday August 3rd, 6 pm @ Outdoor Grill

I dont get off work till 6:30, so I should just be getting there at 7

Fergie said:
Okay, looks like my dinner for the dog and pony show starts at 5pm in LB. I should be done and up to the other bar by 7pm, or 8pm.

Will anyone still be around then?

IslanderOffRoad said:
I dont get off work till 6:30, so I should just be getting there at 7

Should we move the M&G up to 7 pm then?

It's really not a problem, we only live about 5 minutes from the place.

Lilian said:
It's really not a problem, we only live about 5 minutes from the place.

Keep it at 6.... I'll be staying longer @ the office to be there at 6 as it is.... I don't want to stay THAT much longer ;)

Folks will dribble in anyways: some will be in early.. some late. Oh yeah... I'll have shirts with me :D :D and stickers ;)

Kejtar said:
Keep it at 6.... I'll be staying longer @ the office to be there at 6 as it is.... I don't want to stay THAT much longer ;)

Okay, 6 it is then. We'll hang around for a while for sure. :)

Good man.

Now, if you change this to the Pasta Factory on Wash and Ocean, and if someone can pick me up and take me back to SMO, I'll delay leaving for Sierra Fest and go.

How 'bout it?

:D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Good man.

Now, if you change this to the Pasta Factory on Wash and Ocean, and if someone can pick me up and take me back to SMO, I'll delay leaving for Sierra Fest and go.

How 'bout it?

--ron
ROTFLMAO pick you up from BFE... and drop you back in BFE???? :D sure ;)

Captain Ron said:
Quitcher laughing. You're the guy I was thinking...

--ron
I kind of figured... but no matter how I look at it, I don't think I'd be able to make the round trip in any reasonable time.... plus the way my days have been going at the office recently, I plan to leave on time or early... and end up having to hang around for extra hour or two at least.

Captain Ron said:
I recall parking being of a major concern in the location. Outdoor Grill isn't too far from there anyway. SMO? What's SMO?

Panther said:
... SMO? What's SMO?

smo01.jpg

smo02.jpg

smo03.jpg

KSMO, Santa Monica Airport.

Friday is going to be pretty busy for me, and the coast route between SMO and CMA (Camarillo) will probably not stay VFR that late in the evening this friday, so it's not likley I can do it.

Next time though...

--ron

Hey Ron wanna swing by VNY and pick me up? I'm working at an office off the MillionAir FBO

Back