• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Westside M & G - Friday August 3rd, 6 pm @ Outdoor Grill

Lilian

NAXJA Forum User
Now who's in? :D

Outdoor Grill - upstairs patio.

Food is ordered and paid for at the counter and they call your number when it's ready.

Menu

Directions:

Outdoor Grill is very easy to get to - it's right where Washington Boulevard and Washington Place meet when driving west. There's a large parking lot used by the Handy J car wash during the day, available for Outdoor Grill parking in the evening. The food is excellent and relatively inexpensive.

If driving south on the 405 you would exit at the Washington/Culver exit and turn right (onto Sawtelle Blvd.) then an immediate left onto Washington Blvd. You'll hit Outdoor Grill on your right at the fifth light. Parking is around the side on the Washington Place side.

If driving north on the 405 you would exit at the Venice/Washington exit and turn right (onto Sepulveda Blvd.) then turn right at the next street (Washington Place), go under the freeway, then you'll reach Outdoor Grill on the left just before the sixth light.

Google Map

See you there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...

I wonder how long it would take to get there from OC on a Friday night?

BTW the links are honked up, they are missing the 'h' in 'http'

Darn my sloppy copy/paste. And now I can't edit it...

Here they are again:

Google Map

Menu

I'm not sure how long it would take you, in the evenings northbound traffic seems to be worse than southbound - at least that's my experience from driving on the 405 to Irvine and back.

Wouldn't be taking the 4blow5.

91, 605, 105 to the super secret backway.

karstic said:
Wouldn't be taking the 4blow5.

91, 605, 105 to the super secret backway.
orrrrr.... if you're coming up from the south.. 405n exit rosecrans head west to sepulveda turn right, follow sepulveda past the airport it turns into lincoln take that up to washington. waaaaaaay faster than taking the 405 all the way up, lots of lights but the traffic actually moves at the speed limit.

KRAKER said:
I'm a maybe. I have tentative plans to go to Arizona that weekend for a job interveiw.
LOL...I'm heading to CA for interviews, and you're going to AZ for the same. Where abouts?

I'll do my best to be at the M&G, should be done with the dog and pony show by then, and I'll be able to pimp my ecomonmy car from Thrifty...

Fergie said:
I'll do my best to be at the M&G, should be done with the dog and pony show by then, and I'll be able to pimp my ecomonmy car from Thrifty...

You better be there! I am going to suffer LA traffic so.... you got no excuse, you can't miss it :D

GrimmJeeper said:
orrrrr.... if you're coming up from the south.. 405n exit rosecrans head west to sepulveda turn right, follow sepulveda past the airport it turns into lincoln take that up to washington. waaaaaaay faster than taking the 405 all the way up, lots of lights but the traffic actually moves at the speed limit.
Orrrr.... you jump in your Bell JetRanger III helicopter and make a beeline for Outdoor Grill. We'll make room in the parking lot for you.

xcm said:
105-> pershing? pershing to culver?

Didn't know that way, but know I do!

I live in Fullerton and worked in Calabasas for a year. I found some imaginative ways home.

Fergie said:
LOL...I'm heading to CA for interviews, and you're going to AZ for the same. Where abouts?
quote]

Central Pheonix. Near 16th and Main. If I do move out there I'll be living near Baseline and 51st. I'm tired of the high prices out here. When you come out here I hope you're makin some bucks. Decent housing cost start at about 750,000 in SoCal. Everything is more expensive out here.

karstic said:
Didn't know that way, but know I do!

I live in Fullerton and worked in Calabasas for a year. I found some imaginative ways home.
LOL... hey... I am going on 6 years of findng creative ways to get home from Canoga Park to Westminster :D

Darn, I'll be driving right by there on my way to Vegas. I know it's the long way from OC, but I have to pick someone up in the Valley first.

Depends. I'm hoping to leave earlier in the afternoon. But you never know. If I can, I certainly will. I owe Gavin a beer.

I will be there!

Okay, looks like my dinner for the dog and pony show starts at 5pm in LB. I should be done and up to the other bar by 7pm, or 8pm.

Will anyone still be around then?

Back