• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keeping A Low Center of Gravity.

Let the people have their useless debate. If we have a useless debate, it saves from further useless debates. At least now you know what thread not to click on...:D

Darky I click on this thread just to see who thinks their rig is low COG... I used to think so but now with my 4" lift I'll need at least 35's or 37's to compete :) oh and I'll need a ladder on the side...

I only read this for entertainment. I think it should stay open so no more useless threads like it are made. I like coming to one place to read that you only need three inches of lift to run 37's, only need three inches of up travel and eight inches of droop. More armor and lockers. Blah blah blah.

i'm not sure if mine qualifies anymore either. i probably have 2" of lift and i have new 33" km2's. it sure seemed LCOG when i had to cut the crap out of the fenders to fit the 33's and bumpstop it quite a bit as well. i still have 4" up and 5" down in the front and i'd estimate 3" up and 6" down in the rear. i want to say my jcr skid is 15.5" off the ground and the "frame" right there is 18" off the ground. i love it the way it is

I think it should stay open so no more useless threads like it are made.
since when has that stopped any newbies around here :wierd:

Here's mine 4.5" lift on 35" TSLs. I love it, just looking for a little more flex in the rear.

015.jpg

got some side pics?

def looks like a custom jobber

i wonder how long itll be until there are threads like this for go-fast.

"my jeepspeed XJ, 5" lift, 33x10.5s, bilstein 5150s up front and a light bar"

and everyone with LCOG rigs will be pissed off that LCOG is so yesterday.

rofl yea...

More lift = more jumps, DUH!!!

High-5 for us!!!

I'll take full responsibility for being the first low cog fanboy.

sorry guys. I didnt know it will would evolve to this.

it's all your fault Sam...

I enjoy seeing something different, whether it's the "right" way to do it or not.

Back