• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keep my Jeep in your prayers

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Having some problems that may threaten my attendance.

The first is I waited too long to order my rear spings and they're saying they'll be done next week, and shipped from CO means it's going to be tight, REAL TIGHT! After I get my springs/axle in,(30 min max) I need to have a drive shaft built which will only take a day but I running out of days.

The second problem is that I'm sill waiting on my install kit for the front axle, which I was "promised" by friday, 6 weeks ago! If I get it this week I can still make it work cuz again, I can have that set up in "a day", same problem with the "days" [note to self, apply for 8 days a week]

So, to make a long story longer, "if" I make it, will someone bring lots of coffee and Mt Dew to keep me awake.

Keep my Jeep in your prayers, god bless

your Jeep has been in my prayers for a while now. Especially when I noticed how close things were getting and how far along you weren't. I was really worried about getting mine all done, but I didn't do as much as you, and I have been going strong since mid December.
Good luck, and my fingers are crossed for you
we really need an emoticon for that!
TRL- still have to get the trailer ready-WGN 1

[quote:d689dd2b77="Chark"]Don't be a "Pussyboy".....bring that shiny CJ !!!!! Love ya.[/quote:d689dd2b77]

Baahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahahahahahahahah.

You're a funny guy.

Well Dan I may not make it either this time. Had to put the heep in 4wd and the TC started jumping in and out. Afraid it might decide to take a shizat and then I will be stuck without transportation. If I make it I will be coming in early Saturday morning. Are we meeting at the McDs for grub and java first? Say 8ish. Long work day(of driving) on Friday and a 6+ hour drive at night I will need some java and Mt Dew like you Dan. So this puts me out of the trail leading for Green trail. I will probably only be there Saturday unless my heep makes it thru the day without trouble. If I stay I am being a wuuzzzzzzy and Hoteling it in college town.

Dan!

I thought I was bringing mine right down to the wire . . . but you've clearly got me beat!
You order that install kit from outer Mongolia via express yak, or what?

Hope to see ya there - assuming I get all my work done myself!

Dan, if you still don't have your kit go down to your local spicer dealer (not the parts store, actual spicer place). They'll have all the bearings, shim packs, seals, etc. that you'll need. You'll have to pay tax, but you won't have to pay shipping and you'll have it right then and there.

Sean

Back