• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KC Meet 'n' Greet in March/Apr

If XJ&TJ4ME makes it down I will probably come and ride along with him. I am trying to decide on what to do with my trail rig since it goes through oil faster then gas! maybe by some sroke of luck I might have a new wheeler by then.

hey Jeremy, we will see what we can do about getting you and your rig there this time :D if not, you can still ride with me...I GUESS!

If you don't mind something shorter than yours you are always welcome to hop in with me. Anytime I have an open seat I don't care who rides with me.

Coastie load your junk on a trailor, load the kids and mrs up and drop them off in Eureaka springs for the weekend. Then you come and wheel pick them up when you are done.

I'm what they consider a problem solver..... Didn't say that my solution doesn't cause more problems but the initial problem is solved.:doh:

Parakeet

Blake, you can always ride in the front seat and make Jeremy hop in the back seat...Your double his size, so survival of the fittest! :D

Wheeling and a fight for the front seat!!!! This is going to be the best Meet and Greet evar.:worship:

I'm getting ready to reserve a shelter or two for that Sat the 25th. If you have local clubs spread this around. The more the merrier.

I'm already looking forward to this I should be locked in the front and sitting on Beadlocks by then.

Parakeet

According to google maps it's about 5 hours from some random hotel in DM to Mapleton,Ks which is about 5 mins from the park. Looks like this needs to be a 4 state meet and greet. I hope to see you here.

Parakeet

So I was looking at the KS Rocks Calender tonight and I realized that Sat is a Adopt a trail work day. We can still do it I will just end up skipping the work day and wheeling. Just more than likely we will have lots of company to wheel with. Lots of guys usually come to the trail clean ups.

Parakeet

Back