• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5500.jpg

That's the best I can do

need to work out a way to get them closer or work it out with the misses to get to u

Factory radiator 2000 xj

Very good shape, but the overflow tube is busted. Easy fix but it pissed me off that it broke so easy, so I bought an all metal 3 row :D

Here's some stuff I dug out of the garage to not have to carry with me when I move.

--idiot light cluster from 2001 XJ

--Rear sway bar from 2001 XJ

--ghetto subwoofer box with 10" Orion in it - it looks like crap but worked the last time I had it out. Measures about 14" x 14" x 14". It's been in the garage for a couple years and looks like moisture from the concrete was starting to warp the MDF on one side. I'm not responsible for any stowaways that are inside the box...

--Yakima wind shield? whatever this thing is called. Picked it up at a thrift store and planned on putting it on the XJ, but lost interest. Not sure on the length, but it looked like it was about the right width, maybe a little narrow.

--4 shocks, I can't remember what kind and they are buried right now. JeeperJohn gave them to me a few years back and I never installed them. I believe the still had some life in them then so I assume they would now, but they were used on someone elses XJ.

PM me if interested. I'm giving the stuff a day on here, then putting it on CL.

NAXJA_free.jpg

Last edited:
I have some tail light housings from a '92
stock control arms (all 4)
couple of Hayden 12" fans
couple of franken fans and some extra parts
a pair of stock calipers
a pair of used-to-be chrome tow hooks
a pair of 2 1/2" steel lift blocks that need a little work to be used
a stock rim (steel)
some mid 80's quarter glass for the front doors, fixed with the tracks
some power window/lock switch panels